PDA

View Full Version : My order arrived.

Shedhand
10th March 2006, 02:10 PM
Hi Steve
No personal contact with Triton re my long overdue order but the goods did arrive today - no charge. Provided them to me under warranty. No apology though which I would have valued more the free bits.
Thanks for all your help. I very much appreciate all you've done mate. Now if I can just get my hands on the Triton Multi-tool. :(;)
Cheers

chrisb691
10th March 2006, 08:23 PM
Hi Steve
No personal contact with Triton re my long overdue order but the goods did arrive today - no charge. Provided them to me under warranty. No apology though which I would have valued more the free bits.
Thanks for all your help. I very much appreciate all you've done mate. Now if I can just get my hands on the Triton Multi-tool. :(;)
Cheers

Bugger!! Does this mean that you're not putting your triton stuff on ebay?:D :D :D

Shedhand
10th March 2006, 09:28 PM
Bugger!! Does this mean that you're not putting your triton stuff on ebay?:D :D :DEventually. Decided to get myself a proper table saw when the shed is sorted.;) I'll be keeping the router table and accessories though as there are some things I can't do with a router on my shop built double headed table.;)

Tribo
16th March 2006, 03:23 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Tribo
16th March 2006, 03:27 PM
I cant believe it!!!!! You get the parts for free and still cant thank Triton. Even if it was with Steves help obviously Triton had the parts in stock, doesnt this make you think that Bunnings werent doing their part in this??

Shedhand
16th March 2006, 04:59 PM
I cant believe it!!!!! You get the parts for free and still cant thank Triton. Even if it was with Steves help obviously Triton had the parts in stock, doesnt this make you think that Bunnings werent doing their part in this??I never got Triton's side of the story so I'm not going to judge Bunnings one way or t'other. Yes, the parts were free. They were given under warranty and irrespective of that they should have apologised either for their own or their agent's (Bunnings) poor service as good manufacturers used to do. This would have been nice. Took me about 3 minutes.

Dear Sir
We at TRITON/GMC wish to apologise for the long delay in delivery of your order for WC2000 spare parts which you ordered in October 2005 from Bunnings in Hobart.

We have investigated the circumstances and found there was an unfortunate breakdown in communications between Triton/GMC and Bunnings staff.

As a gesture of goodwill I am pleased to provide the parts you ordered through our agent in Hobart free of charge as compensation for the unacceptable and very regretable delay.

Yours sincerely

Triton/GMC

And btw I've already thanked Steve privately for his very able assistance in the matter. I won't answer any more posts on this as I'm sure everyone, especially Stuart is sick to death of it.
Cheers:)

Eagle
16th March 2006, 06:49 PM
They were given under warranty and irrespective of that they should have apologised either for their own or their agent's (Bunnings) poor service as good manufacturers used to do.

Bunnings are not GMC's "agent". They are one of many retailers that support GMC. They are more visible with their support as they stock quite a thorough range of GMC power tools.

From my perspective I am happy to apologise on GMC's behalf and I would like you to know we have put in processes in the last two weeks to rectify any issues we have. We realise we have some issues with opur helpline and are doing our very best to rectify by way of extra staff and more training(every day).

Unfortunatley I cannot apologise for Bunnings as I do not work for them. I would approach management. My experience has been with Bunnings, if something is taking to long to happen either speak with management or email Bunnings Head office - you watch how fast the wheels turn at Bunnings then.

Again Shedhand apologies, we are seeking to imporove and hope that you stick with us in this trying time. I am sure within the next few months you will see marked improvement from GMC on their helpline. Again I cant speak for Bunnings.

Thanks for your patience

Eagle:o

Stuart
16th March 2006, 07:46 PM
<snip> especially Stuart is sick to death of it.
Cheers:)

:D