PDA

View Full Version : pen turning blanks

Hambone
1st April 2006, 05:32 PM
Hi .
Has anyone had dealings with Pen Turners Paradise??? I registered on their site last Friday and immediatley received an email stating they had accepted my registration .Since then I have sent 3 emails in regard to their Diamond wood but so far no replies. I was interested in the diamond wood for inserts in lace bobbins .

Ron

ss_11000
1st April 2006, 05:55 PM
havent dealt with them but they donated stuff for ian007s funraiser for the disabled kids so i figured they must be good.

Ian007
1st April 2006, 06:57 PM
Hi .
Has anyone had dealings with Pen Turners Paradise??? I registered on their site last Friday and immediatley received an email stating they had accepted my registration .Since then I have sent 3 emails in regard to their Diamond wood but so far no replies. I was interested in the diamond wood for inserts in lace bobbins .

Ron

When you say last friday do you mean yesterday or a week ago?

Nearly all emails for site registeration are computer generated thats why the reply would be so quick.

Ruffy ( thats his user name here) I am sure would get back to you as soon as he recieved you emails.
You should send him a PM just in case there is a delivery problem with your emails.

Cheers Ian:)

bdar
1st April 2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Ron,

Did the same as you in registering, ordered some product, asked if there was a prodblem with the order which was 15.02.2006 still have not had a reply to emails and says order is processing. Still no reply or order as of tonight???

Bdar

Ruffy
2nd April 2006, 08:09 AM
Hi Ron,

Did the same as you in registering, ordered some product, asked if there was a prodblem with the order which was 15.02.2006 still have not had a reply to emails and says order is processing. Still no reply or order as of tonight???

Bdar

Hi Bdar,

We did send you an email regarding your order, which we did receive. The last shipment of cigar pens was lost by customs or carrier, each side blaming the other:mad: . New order is on its way to us... Due by to be delivered to us by the 19th of April. Your order will be shipped as soon as it can be repacked..

Apologies for the seeming lack of communication...

Regards

Russell

Ruffy
2nd April 2006, 08:11 AM
Hi .

Ron

Hi Ron,

Saw that you had registered (thankyou). There seems to be a problem in us receiving your email:eek: . Please resend it directly to me using [email protected]

Not sure what is happening with your emails as I am receiving other peoples..:confused:

Regards

Russell

Merk
1st May 2006, 07:45 PM
I brought of them twice but after waiting 7 days and about a dozen phone calls. I finally got my blanks. I ended up getting a Carrier from Wagga to go and pick up my order. It cost me $16 for frieght, but most of the order was sold.This company is the most unreliable I have ever delt with.Those blanks are very brittle.Ask Jim Carroll he stopped selling them years ago, also with Jim you know you get your order. My next door neighbour went to this shop in Canberra paid $70 for something that wasnt in stock.Still hasnt got it 3 months later.

Hambone
2nd May 2006, 04:41 PM
Hi ,
My initial problem was I couldn't get a reply to my requests .After a couple of frustating tries to order them on line I found that they were having problems with their site .One 3 minute phone call to Canberra and speaking to Roger my order was delivered next day .Not bad service seeing I am in W.A.
I have cut and inserted small pieces into wood and turned them into lace bobbins (6mm diam) and have not had a problem in regard to being brittle etc., .

Ron.