PDA

View Full Version : Bugga, Bugga, and Sod it.

chrisb691
28th April 2006, 01:00 PM
I've been working on a picture of Richmond bridge in Tasmania, based on a slide I took in 1966 (simplified). At the time I was standing in the river, so that I could get St Johns (?) church in the arch. Well I fell into the old trap of not reversing the pattern before starting cutting, and failed to pick up the error until after gluedown. The result is, of course, that the picture is reversed. BUGGA!!:o

So I apologise to any Taswegians in advance of publication. Mind you, if there are any helpful Tasmanians out there, that could reverse the orientation of Richmond bridge for me, it would give my picture the right perspective.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Auld Bassoon
28th April 2006, 06:03 PM
I haven't (yet) been to Tassie, so wouldn't know the difference anyway :)

So, where are the pics?

chrisb691
28th April 2006, 06:38 PM
I haven't (yet) been to Tassie, so wouldn't know the difference anyway :)

So, where are the pics?

Still got to do the sanding and finishing, so maybe another week yet.

ubeaut
29th April 2006, 09:45 AM
Just reverse the pic and no one will know the difference

chrisb691
29th April 2006, 09:06 PM
Just reverse the pic and no one will know the difference
:D :D :D :D :D

Wild Dingo
4th May 2006, 09:44 PM
You mean you reversed it so Tassie is now just a pimple on West Aussies bum? ;) suck eggs you Victorians!!! :p :D

echnidna
4th May 2006, 10:57 PM
You mean you reversed it so Tassie is now just a pimple on West Aussies bum? ;) suck eggs you Victorians!!! :p :D

Tassie was meant to be on the great barrier reef instead:p

Iain
8th May 2006, 03:42 PM
Just cut a bit off cape York and put it down the bottom upside down, no one would know the difference (except the screams from the barefoot residents).

Auld Bassoon
8th May 2006, 07:32 PM
So now it's flipped and reversed. Just another normal Tassie day I guess :D