PDA

View Full Version : Sensor Light

Garves
5th May 2006, 09:05 AM
Does any one know how to switch between operation modes for the sensor light so it stays on permantly as opposed to sensor operation (on then off 5mins later).

I have accidently thrown out the instructions.

Thanks

Bin J
5th May 2006, 09:53 AM
I'm not 100%, but I thought you flicked it on, then off, then on again (quickly) and it stays on.:confused:

MurrayD99
5th May 2006, 10:06 AM
I can look up the instructions for mine a bit later in the day - but I recall you either flick it off and on very fast to make it permanently on... or you switch it off for at least two (or could be five seconds), then on again.... for motion activated "on".

macca2
5th May 2006, 02:28 PM
Turn light off then on again quickly and it and it will stay on. To reset to sensor mode turn light off. Count to 10 and then turn light on. If this is done at night the light will come on (with a very slight delay) and then go off in the normal time
Cheers
macca

Garves
5th May 2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks guys I will give it a go tonight

Sturdee
5th May 2006, 04:33 PM
Turn light off then on again quickly and it and it will stay on. To reset to sensor mode turn light off. Count to 10 and then turn light on.

It depends on the make of censor light.

I have one in the garage, to make it easier getting to the car at night :D , which works the exact opposite as you turn it on and of quickly to put it on sensor mode. A bit of a pest when the power fails for on resumption the unit stays on.

All the other ones around the house work as macca2 said.

So if the first method doesn't work try the other.

Peter.

Two-Words
6th May 2006, 06:48 PM
It depends on the make of censor light.

Peter.

Censor light ? :confused:

Exador
7th May 2006, 06:39 AM
Censor light ? :confused:

That's the one in the bedroom.:D

Iain
7th May 2006, 08:50 AM
Methinks Sturdee wants to be a moderator:D :D :D
Bugger, I missed that one:p

Sturdee
7th May 2006, 04:41 PM
Bugger, I missed that one:p

So did I.:D :D :D

Peter.

Markw
8th May 2006, 02:18 PM
Try looking for the instructions on the net. Look up the brand in google then usualy the site ie clipsal or HPM have an area with fitting and user instructions.

brucewil
9th June 2006, 08:37 PM
I had one of these on the deck at my old place. didnt seem to stay on with either methods.

just make sure you keep moving...if the light turn off your party has died!

Pulse
9th June 2006, 10:42 PM
surely a censor light is one that doesn't let you see anything....