PDA

View Full Version : RE the fat controller " Farmboy "

Ashore
25th May 2006, 08:26 PM
Got a phone call tonight from Greg " Farmboy " who asked me to pass on his apologies for not replying to the good wishes posted on his birthday, unfortunately he just got home from hospital after 3 weeks of blood poisioning , full time antibiotics drip etc.
He is home but still on a daily Drip and not on his feet yet so he won't be at the Sydney Wood show this year , He was looking forward to meeting some other Forum Members there. Still theres always next year

Rgds

Wood Butcher
25th May 2006, 09:44 PM
Bugger, well wishes from me Farmboy and hope you can get back on your feet soon and back to the shed:(:(

Pat
26th May 2006, 08:09 AM
What happened to our favourite "Fat Controller"?

Simomatra
26th May 2006, 09:20 AM
Hope you are up and about soon farmboy. Sorry to hear you have missed your birthday and the sydney wood show

Farm boy
19th June 2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your birthday wishes guys
I did not know a bacterial infection could knock you around so much
my wife is sick of me being at home all the time
I started driving the car again last week which was good and helps the wife out aswell,my doctor gave me till the end of june to recover then come back for another check up.
I now go to a cardiologist as they found out my aortic valve is bicuspid instead of try cuspid (a bit defective but no replacment for 15 to 20 years touch wood)
my wife reckons i got the bacteria from the shed and has not allowed me in there to relax since i have been home:D
i hope the woodwork show in sydney was good and every one got some bargains
the work nurses do in hospital is fantastic and they deserve more money for what they do
before getting sick i finished my wine barrel trolley and have 300 litres of shiraz maturing slowly and will post a picture when i can get the digital camera off my step daughter.
best wishes for now
greg

Simomatra
19th June 2006, 03:09 PM
Greg

Good to see you back into it.

Take care on that shiraz rember 1 too many and 1000 not enough

Ashore
19th June 2006, 04:55 PM
Glad to see your back mate will call in the next time I'm passing :)

Rgds
Russell