PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: New Arival of 7.05lb Baby Girl

Lignum
25th May 2006, 08:59 PM
Proud to announce the arival of Domi my new baby:D

I know it wont be long before she matures into a fully grown Dominatrix for me to love and treasure:o :o

Look at the pic - Isnt she just so beautifull:o :o :o :o

Carpenter
25th May 2006, 09:10 PM
She's a stunner.:p Bastard!:) I think I want to have kids too.

martrix
25th May 2006, 09:14 PM

I know it wont be long before she matures into a fully grown Dominatrix :o :o :o :o

Congrats Lig.................but I think you have left the door wiiiiide open for the wit of Sir Al......http://www.ubeaut.biz/bowdown.gif

Ashore
25th May 2006, 09:15 PM
Are you sure its a girl , dosn't it have a plunge thingy:D

patr
25th May 2006, 09:16 PM
Congratulation on the birth of Domi. She is beautiful and so well formed for one so young. It must be the air in the Southern Hemisphere. We found that a small bottle of 3 in 1 oil was best to feed our Dominitrix and whilst she has not grown any more she has a lovely rust free complexion. Caution though, our Dominitrix pines for a sister and once my beloved visits her relatives again I will get her a little Rotax 150 so that they may play together and build Systainer castles by the sea.

Great news, enjoy!

Regards
Pat

Simou! Break out the Moet et Chandon. We are going to celebrate the safe arrival of Domi.

Lignum
25th May 2006, 09:32 PM
:D And a big plug to Prestige Power Tools - crn Bath & Barkly st Mordialloc for their great service and help :D

Caution though, our Dominitrix pines for a sister and once my beloved visits her relatives again I will get her a little Rotax 150 so that they may play together and build Systainer castles by the sea.

Well Domi is already wanting a little SYMMETRIC SYM 70 to play with:o Soon i keep whispering :o

Are you sure its a girl , dosn't it have a plunge thingy:D

Im reluctant to post rude photos of my new baby, but this photo shows just how i know:cool:

echnidna
25th May 2006, 11:57 PM
Congrats Lignum

NewLou
26th May 2006, 12:18 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAarrrrrrrrrrr

Theres notin like a new Dad................showing off!

I can just imagine the big grin on your face that first time you weild your new Domi

Congrats Lig............Hope the big D is all you expect it to be!

REGards Lou:D:D:D

snap
26th May 2006, 07:55 AM
Lignum must be in the Southern Hemisphere air - mine just arrived in Cape Town yesterday as well and she looks like a twin of yours!

Wongo
26th May 2006, 10:10 AM
Congratulations mate. This mean green machine does look like its father. Hope you have many many sleepless nights ahead of you.:cool:

Wongo (A proud owner of a Porta Cable biscuit joiner)

Auld Bassoon
26th May 2006, 08:00 PM

I know it wont be long before she matures into a fully grown Dominatrix for me to love and treasure:o :o

Look at the pic - Isnt she just so beautifull:o :o :o :o

Congratulations to a happy father :D

Just wait till she starts growing up and playing (!) with the boys in the shop :p

(Only jealous:o )

Let us know how it (sorry, "she") works out , won't you?

Lignum
30th May 2006, 08:33 PM
Wongo (A proud owner of a Porta Cable biscuit joiner)

Wongo i cant help but think you have jumped the gun getting the Porta cable. Beautifull machine it is, but if you have the chance to use a Domino you will NEVER pick up a biscuit joiner again. Im selling my Dewalt as i know i wont ever use it again, and i mean EVER . I dont need to and dont want to. As far as im concened its R.I.P. to the humble old plate jointer. Its probably not to late to take your Porta Cable back:D Trust me, you will NOT regret it. Domino Rules:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D