PDA

View Full Version : Bandsawn Box Plans

Sculptured Box
5th June 2006, 04:47 PM
Hi

Just a short note to advise that my web site now has Bandsaw Box plans and a Pocket Guide to Bandsaw Box making available, a number of the plans a free.

Tony Ward
www.tonyward.org

zenwood
7th June 2006, 10:55 AM
Great stuff Tony. The free plans look great. Thanks for providing this service. Greenie on way.

RufflyRustic
7th June 2006, 12:28 PM
I like your website - very easy to use!!

Cheers
Wendy

KevM
7th June 2006, 01:10 PM
Hi

Just a short note to advise that my web site now has Bandsaw Box plans and a Pocket Guide to Bandsaw Box making available, a number of the plans a free.

Tony Ward
www.tonyward.org

Tony,
Thanks for making the effort to help others in their quest to improve skills. Virtual greenie sent, must spread the love before I can send a real one.

Kev M

Wild Dingo
22nd June 2006, 05:18 PM
Tony as probably the newest member of your site... Thanks for a great site with plenty of helpful advice:cool: ... oh and cheers for the plans! ;)

TTIT
23rd June 2006, 04:02 PM
Great - I work in IT and still managed to get locked out before finding the plans!:o:o:o Thats it - I'm going home to my shed!;) Always liked your site Tony - it just don't like me.:D

Grandpa Grizzly
25th June 2006, 08:20 AM
Tony, I enjoyed your site and found lots of great information. Thanks for posting all that great stuff.
Grandpa Grizzly

ss_11000
26th June 2006, 04:53 PM
great site Tony...When i get my new bandsaw it will be good to download some of the plans. have a greenie.