PDA

View Full Version : Ledacraft Sbw-3501b 14" Bandsaw

Ticky
8th June 2006, 01:46 AM
The Adelaide WW Show is not far away & I am finally ready to buy my new Bandsaw. Does anybody have or Know of any problems or advantages of the LEDACRAFT SBW-3501B 14" BANDSAW.

Steve

TrevorOwen
8th June 2006, 09:50 PM
Steve

I bought one at last years WW show and love it. I bought a series of blades (3) from Queenstown saw works and they are fine. The blade that comes with the machine is nothing like a blade available locally. I have had absolutely no problems with such things as tracking, blade tensioning or anything else. Highly recommended, at the right price of course.

Regards
Trevor:)

Ticky
9th June 2006, 12:41 AM
Hi Trevor, thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I remember yours, you showed it to me on day when we swapped some information, & that is what got me onto this track in the first place.

I spent a lot of money lastyear on an MSR router table that I thought would be good because of the fence. Truth is, I just spent a lot more money on a fence to get a router table that is now worth having.

I like the SBW-3501B, but I am not sure I can trust my judgment and I want to get it right first time.

The mob at Q/T sawwork are good hey? I go there for all my sharpening & most of my blades. Never to busy to answer all my questions.

Thanks Trev.

Steve