PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide Show - July

masoth
14th June 2006, 10:18 PM
I accept I'm old and slow, forgetful and shakey, but I do recall reading the Wood Show in held in S. Aust. next month, yet there is no thread on this board about it (I hope there is not because I can't find it).:rolleyes:
Adelaide is closer to Mildura than Melbourne and there is a slight chance I will move home to S.A. soon as well.:eek:
Can anyone tell me what is happening?

soth

Tikki
14th June 2006, 10:29 PM
soth

Adelaide TWWWS 14-16 July, Royal Adelaide Showgrounds

Cheers
Tikki :)

Studley 2436
14th June 2006, 10:47 PM
but Tikki what about the night on the booze with all those loose women you were arranging for us?

Studley

Tikki
14th June 2006, 10:52 PM
Ssssh, don't tell soth, he'll want to come along too :p

Cheers
Tikki ;)

oges
14th June 2006, 11:22 PM
I will still be heading to the Adelaide WWW show (mostly the scrollsaw exhibition part)

Wasnt sure if I was going to make it with the pending redundancy, but thats July 28th.. dont know if I will be making it to Wodonga in August tho, depends if I bludge for 2 weeks afterwards or try and find work straight away (hopefully straight away :( )

Harry72
15th June 2006, 09:44 AM
I've even taken holidays to go to it... was working every day of it, lucky we got a shutdown rebuild on at work otherwise I wouldnt have gotten holi's:)

Whats time does this show start Tiki...

masoth
15th June 2006, 10:30 AM
Shhhh, don't tell soth, he'll want to come along too :p

Cheers
Tikki ;)

Hah !!!!!:p
I had considered 'gate-crashing' but I'm not like that. Harry is the cause of this travel - I'm looking at moving home, and driving to Port Pirie today, then on to Adelaide tomorrow.
Back home on Sunday, and back to Adelaide about 12 July.

Tikki
15th June 2006, 05:00 PM
Ok, I've had a (sensible) chat with Studs about a get together/dinner for SA and visiting forum members on Saturday night (15th July) ... so hands up those who are interested and we'll organize it.

Brett, read somewhere the ASSN has a dinner Fri and Sat nights?

Cheers

Studley 2436
15th June 2006, 05:04 PM
sensible???

Studley

Tikki
15th June 2006, 05:10 PM
sensible???

Studley

:D :D :D well some of it was??? :D

Cheers

Harry72
16th June 2006, 09:15 AM
Count me in!

oges
16th June 2006, 01:31 PM
Brett, read somewhere the ASSN has a dinner Fri and Sat nights?

Yes on the Saturday night we have a dinner arranged, will also be a meeting, award presentation and committee election then too. Friday is just a get together BBQ thing I believe.

zenwood
16th June 2006, 05:03 PM
Ian007 was trying to organise a dinner in conjunction with the WWS. It's been fairly quiet on that thread. Maybe someone needs to wake it up.

http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=29399&highlight=show