PDA

View Full Version : ghiogkl

Made in USSR
22nd June 2006, 08:51 AM
Dammmm! I've been writing for half an hour and everything dissapeared!

outback
22nd June 2006, 08:54 AM
A well thought out and meaningful post.

Made in USSR
22nd June 2006, 09:00 AM
A well thought out and meaningful post.
Sorry I just wrote a big article, and as I'm non an expert in english it taken so long for me and it just all have gone! I'm so angry...
Probably the session went out

bitingmidge
22nd June 2006, 09:01 AM
Say gidday to TeeJay, he's in Moscow for six weeks, so it shouldn't be too hard to find him. ;)

He'll show you how to make a post stick!

Or any other kind of stick for that matter...

In the meantime, we'll just give you a bit of stick!

Hope to hear more from you soon,

Cheers,

P

Made in USSR
22nd June 2006, 09:14 AM
OK please delete this crap I'm gonna make good post...:D meaningful one

bitingmidge
22nd June 2006, 09:16 AM
No don't delete!

Crap is good too! :D :D :D

Cheers,

P

Made in USSR
22nd June 2006, 09:22 AM
No don't delete!

Crap is good too! :D :D :D

OK then just cut it off and send it to bitingmidge. Seems like he's like craps...:D :D :D :D :D :D

Simomatra
22nd June 2006, 09:31 AM
Guess your English is better than our Russian

Welcome to the forum (Mad House)

meerkat
22nd June 2006, 02:37 PM
Hey I like these kinds of posts.

More of them I say !!!

Felder
22nd June 2006, 02:43 PM
Hear hear!

OK Made in USSR - I'll bite.......what's a 'ghiogkl'??

I saw your other thread on fixing up your racing canoes, and I would be pretty peeved if I lost it all too, but I don't think that yelling the word 'ghiogkl' would've ever crossed my mind. Can you explain??:confused:

Edit: Babel fish don't know what a ghiogkl is neither....:confused::confused:
Edit2: Nor does Google....:confused::confused::confused:

Wild Dingo
22nd June 2006, 02:43 PM
Fine you lost all your hard work... all those words and stuff zappafied in the rareified atmosphere of the cosmos and all that

But what the bloody blue blazes is a
ghiogkl???

That scares the beeejahzus outta me! :eek:

Felder
22nd June 2006, 02:48 PM
Nor does Wild Dingo......:confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Stuart
22nd June 2006, 06:39 PM
:D - nice one Felder

Just a suggestion - for really long posts, if timing out is a risk, try to remember to highlight it all and copy it to the clipboard before clickin the post reply button. If it all goes bad, then you can simply paste it, and submit again.

Not planning on deleting the thread- it has as much, if not more content, than many other threads :eek:

ozwinner
22nd June 2006, 06:48 PM
ghiogkl

Its the Ruski for Google.

Al :)

Bodgy
22nd June 2006, 07:10 PM
ghiogkl

Its the Ruski for Google.

Al :)

Comrade Al?

Craporinski Institute?

ozwinner
22nd June 2006, 07:39 PM
Comrade Al?

Craporinski Institute?

Nyet.
Wodka Institute.

Al :p

deepdug
22nd June 2006, 08:30 PM
I thought that it was disguised swearing.

I know that in some English word 'F' is spelt 'gh'.

I guess that by a long stretch of the imagination one could pronounce 'gkl' as 'ck' but I could not think of an English word where the 'u' sound is spelt 'io'.

You had me really worried that my vocab had failed.

dp

ghiokl
23rd June 2006, 06:20 AM
This is Made in USSR.
I had to make this new stupid account in order to be able to response. My nick Made in USSR IS BANNED at the moment. I have no idea why and by whom - nobody made any complains to me. Which bravehearted dude did it?
So, as concerning the topic name this is so obvious I am even confused what a noise here about it... I was angry that I lost my first message and just tried to create any topic name - just typed randomly to see whether it work at all. The content was the same firstly, I corrected it after. There is no any magic in this word. Ha-ha funny Ossies...

Wood Butcher
23rd June 2006, 08:58 AM
This is Made in USSR.
I had to make this new stupid account in order to be able to response. My nick Made in USSR IS BANNED at the moment. No it's not, I just checked the Banned Users list and you're not there

I have no idea why and by whom - nobody made any complains to me. Which bravehearted dude did it? There is no reason why you would've been banned which is why you haven't been.

ghiokl
23rd June 2006, 09:48 AM
No it's not, I just checked the Banned Users list and you're not there
There is no reason why you would've been banned which is why you haven't been.
Well then I guess this bulletin certainly has a problems. Did'nt you think of changing it to IPB engine?
Now then you have two Soviet Unions at the forum:D :D

Felder
23rd June 2006, 09:55 AM
There is no reason why you would've been banned...
What about his blatant use of the expletive "Ghiogkl"?? I find that highly offensive!! And now he has re-invented himself as such expletive!:eek::eek::eek:

Ban him again, I says!

;):D:D:D

(Just kidding, Made In USSR, or ghiogkl, comrade ;))

ghiokl
23rd June 2006, 10:00 AM
What about his blatant use of the expletive "Ghiogkl"?? I find that highly offensive!! And now he has re-invented himself as such expletive!:eek::eek::eek:

Ban him again, I says!

;):D:D:D

(Just kidding, Made In USSR, or ghiogkl, comrade ;))
Shut up man!!:D

Felder
23rd June 2006, 10:12 AM
Shut up man!!:D

I am not one man - I am an entire entity!! http://www.ubeaut.biz/oldman.gif

Skew ChiDAMN!!
23rd June 2006, 04:30 PM
No it's not, I just checked the Banned Users list and you're not there
There is no reason why you would've been banned which is why you haven't been.

Bloody CIA again. I bet he's not wearing a foily...

Termite
23rd June 2006, 06:27 PM
Bloody CIA again. I bet he's not wearing a foily...
I'll bet he is........made from Vodka caps welded together, just like their submarines.:rolleyes: Ever been on one.....I have....frightening.

outback
23rd June 2006, 07:02 PM
Who's that trip trap trapping across my bridge? :rolleyes:

Made in USSR
23rd June 2006, 07:55 PM
OK I'm back.
Keep going - crap down on me, kind people:D :D :D

Bodgy
23rd June 2006, 07:58 PM
Mate

Don't take offence, when we put crap on people it means we like them.

I'd be interested as to what native woods you have in Russia, ie different from the general stuff. Lots of birch I know, anything else interesting?

Made in USSR
23rd June 2006, 08:14 PM
Mate

Don't take offence, when we put crap on people it means we like them.

I'd be interested as to what native woods you have in Russia, ie different from the general stuff. Lots of birch I know, anything else interesting?
I take no offence at all, buddy! Why? I'm just laughing at it with you, and just as you do. No problem at all...

So as about our woods... it is the seme if you'd ask what is the basic nation in Russia? If you watch the map carefully many things willbe clear to you. In such giant territory it is difficult to figure especial kind of wood.
I think Karelian birch one of the valuable. Pines are one of the major trees. But we have lots of everithing.
That's why ugly yankees are trying to split us and grabbb it alll :D

Simomatra
23rd June 2006, 09:06 PM
I take no offence at all, buddy! Why? I'm just laughing at it with you, and just as you do. No problem at all...

So as about our woods... it is the seme if you'd ask what is the basic nation in Russia? If you watch the map carefully many things willbe clear to you. In such giant territory it is difficult to figure especial kind of wood.
I think Karelian birch one of the valuable. Pines are one of the major trees. But we have lots of everithing.
That's why ugly yankees are trying to split us and grabbb it alll :D

Well Ghiokl

I think you have passed the test and have a very thick hide, therefore I say you will have great time within this forum.

Keep those Yankee out of there

Look afetr Gus our football coach when he comes to your country

Made in USSR
23rd June 2006, 09:23 PM
Well Ghiokl
I think you have passed the test and have a very thick hide, therefore I say you will have great time within this forum.
Keep those Yankee out of there
Look afetr Gus our football coach when he comes to your country
Thanks for support buddy!
If only I could...! OK just kiddin' there certainly are good folks in any country, it is only polititions and big buisenessmen who #### everything down. I have nothing against yankees personly.
So concerning football Hiddink is a great coach but niether Russia nor Australia will have no success in close future. We just do not have players for this and the coach can not play for them :D Anyway we strong in swimming, rowing and paddling...
I wonder if nobody's gonna arrest us for discuss sports in a Boat building forum...:D :D :D

Bodgy
24th June 2006, 12:20 AM
CCCP

I have a Russian #4 plane and I love it. Apparently about 20 years ago some guy bought a container load of these planes and began selling them in Oz. They are very well made and I have grown very fond of mine.

As far as the Yankees are concerned, you must learn to call then Seppos. This is rhyming slang.

In Oz, when town sewage is not available people use a concrete tank that sits in the backyard underground. This is called a Septic Tank. Tank rhymes with Yank, so we call the Yanks 'Seppos'.

You could think we don't like them much either!

Skew ChiDAMN!!
24th June 2006, 12:59 AM
It's not that we actually don't like Yanks... mainly the Seppo politicians and big business men. (Along with Aussie politicians and big businessmen, of course.)

Ahhh... USA. Originator of Spam, (BOTH kinds! :eek: ) fast food, (pre-cooked, pre-digested, pre-excreted... just heat it up and flush it down the loo), Sesame Street (Do your kids end the alphabet in "Zee"?) and in-built obsolescence. What's not to love? [shudder]

I'll never forgive them for inflicting MicroSloth on us though... :mad:

Made in USSR
24th June 2006, 07:58 AM
CCCP

I have a Russian #4 plane and I love it.

What is it?

As far as the Yankees are concerned, you must learn to call then Seppos. This is rhyming slang.
In Oz, when town sewage is not available people use a concrete tank that sits in the backyard underground. This is called a Septic Tank. Tank rhymes with Yank, so we call the Yanks 'Seppos'.

Very complicated story.But Seppo sounds in russian much more funny and scornfully than Yankee

You could think we don't like them much either!
That's quite a surprise for me and makes me feel closer to Kangaroos

Made in USSR
24th June 2006, 08:11 AM
Ahhh... USA. Originator of Spam, (BOTH kinds! :eek: ) fast food, (pre-cooked, pre-digested, pre-excreted... just heat it up and flush it down the loo), Sesame Street (Do your kids end the alphabet in "Zee"?) and in-built obsolescence. What's not to love? [shudder]
I'll never forgive them for inflicting MicroSloth on us though... :mad:
To be honest I thought that Oz had the same diseases as well.
Here in Russia there's not really much news about Oz. Except Nathan Baggaley and Ian Thorpe I don't remember any famous dude from Australia. Kostya Tszyu and Alex Popov not counted:D :D

Bodgy
25th June 2006, 02:28 PM
What is it?

Comrade. as I have no Russian nor do I understand Cyrllic, I have no idea what brand the plane is.

Below are some piccies, so you can tell me.

Made in USSR
26th June 2006, 02:43 AM
Comrade. as I have no Russian nor do I understand Cyrllic, I have no idea what brand the plane is.

I see. I was just wondering what #4 was...:D :D :D
Very funny how the hell he could bring this stuff here.
Well I must tell there were certain kind of tools in Soviet Union hwich were pretty good quality. Which I can't tell about modern production.
This plane was made for export so it made very well. Do you remember by the chance for how much did you buy it?:confused:

Bodgy
26th June 2006, 09:47 AM
These planes originally came in years ago, and didn't sell that well. I've no idea what they originally went for. Under communism, Russian goods weren't well thought of. Australia imported a bunch of tractors from USSR. They were truly horrible, wheels used to fall off, screws were driven in with hammers etc.

I bought mine off Ebay and paid around $20. Not what the planes worth, just my opportunism.

I think there are still a few unsold planes kicking around, still in their boxes and wrapped in oilskin.

onthebeachalone
26th June 2006, 12:17 PM
These planes originally came in years ago, and didn't sell that well. I've no idea what they originally went for. I have one of these, which my wife had bought quite a few years ago before we were married. (What a woman!). It is the one I have used for all recent wooden boat projects. No problems! She guesses that she might have paid AUD20.00 for it, new. Not sure when but possibly mid 1990s.

Made in USSR
26th June 2006, 07:49 PM
Soviet(and the russian presently) cars and any agricultulal was and are still horrible. The only advantage it could be repared easily with no need for services:D just by the hammer and screwdriver...
But the tools and any military techniks(including even autos - trucks and jeeps) were and are still perfect, and I dare say are the best.
It is sad and stupid but we sell more weapons at the moment than those bloody Seppos :D :D :D

Made in USSR
26th June 2006, 08:35 PM
I have one of these, which my wife had bought quite a few years ago before we were married. (What a woman!). It is the one I have used for all recent wooden boat projects. No problems! She guesses that she might have paid AUD20.00 for it, new. Not sure when but possibly mid 1990s.
Good price! At SU they was something like 3-5 roubles in that time in shops... It is hard to convert it to other currency but LEE jeans was 200 roubles and a kilo of meat was 3 roubles