PDA

View Full Version : bar billiards table plans

yogis
4th July 2006, 07:48 AM
hi can any one help with plans to make a bar billiards table(english pub game)??? cheers

Ashore
4th July 2006, 12:10 PM
I think there was a thread on this last year, if you go to the line on the screen with the word search , click on this then enter bar billards etc you may find what you require :rolleyes:

Brian Dolman
12th September 2006, 10:26 PM
hi can any one help with plans to make a bar billiards table(english pub game)??? cheers
How did you go looking for the plans, I am also looking for the plans for bar billiards table

matty973
4th October 2006, 12:58 AM
How did you go looking for the plans, I am also looking for the plans for bar billiards table

ive found a billards table plan that might help you worth a look the link is below hope it helps

http://www.bestbilliard.com/resources/buildtable/wood.cfm

matty

mrmunchy
5th December 2007, 04:01 PM
is this the game with 9 holes in gthe top board and channels which the balls return by

if so i have a set of drawings showing the layout of the holes and the return channels

once i learn how to attach drawins or links i will do so

Denzil:2tsup:

mrmunchy
19th December 2007, 08:40 AM
how do i attache pictures:no:

denzil

Pusser
19th December 2007, 10:57 AM
Use the paperclip on the top line of the reply to thread (between the smiley and the redo arrow) a panel comes up which allows you to browse your computer and select a file. It displays the size limitations. Click on upload. If it does not load you will have to resize the file.

mrmunchy
19th December 2007, 02:45 PM
this is the finished product

Ivan in Oz
19th December 2007, 02:55 PM
MrMunchy,
Are you New here,
or have you changed names?

What are the rules of the game?

mrmunchy
20th December 2007, 01:08 PM
follow this link http://www.mastersgames.com/rules/bar-billiards-rules.htm - these rules apply for the full size game in pubs with timing mechanisms
wat ive shown we took the zeros offf the hole values
thus at the back you have
1 2 3 2 1
5 5

generally play first to 100

denzil:2tsup:

Brian Dolman
6th April 2008, 09:27 PM
this is the finished product
I would be intrested in the plans for the bar billards table now I have moved house & got my workshop set up.

munruben
9th April 2008, 07:49 PM
Haven't played bar billiards for 40 years or more but as I remember it, the holes had higher score values than the ones posted here. I guess things have changed since I played. Brings back a few memories of the old country.

mrmunchy
18th April 2008, 04:16 PM
you're probably right but dad modified scores to keep track on standrad pool table score board

denzil

mrmunchy
22nd April 2008, 01:40 PM
if you have trouble reading or cannot get it printed (its on A1 - approx 900 x 600) send a postal addres and will send you a hard copy

any questions send email to [email protected]

have fun:roll:

mrmunchy
12th May 2008, 09:02 AM
would be interesred to see some finished product from this ewh have dowloaded the plans:2tsup: