PDA

View Full Version : LS System DVD on the way, available soon.

Gwhat
13th July 2006, 09:28 AM
Hi,

Those who have seen the Incra Original Jig promo DVD appreciate how apt the saying 'a picture is worth a 1000 words' is!! In 7 minutes it shows what would take hours to explain.

Incra have just finished a similar DVD on their flagship LS Positioning System, our copies are on the way, once it arrives we will burn it onto the same disk as the Original and make it available to prospective purchasers. This way you will be able to see the differences between the two jigs. Drop us a note if you would like a copy.

incra woodworksupplies com au

put the @ and the ..'s in (we left them out in an attempt to avoid SPAM)

Within a few months the LS systems will be supplied with a full 1 hour Instructional DVD, we will supply this FOC to all our recent LS system purchasers, Incra a finalising this DVD now and we will keep you updated as to its progress.

Regards

The Woodworker

graemecarson
17th July 2006, 01:49 PM
For those of us that have been chasing an LS DVD and DVD versions of the current video productions for nearly two years, that is great news. However I doubt we could now be called "recent purchasers' so can you give any indication of the cost?

Cheers,

Gwhat
17th July 2006, 06:39 PM
For those of us that have been chasing an LS DVD and DVD versions of the current video productions for nearly two years, that is great news. However I doubt we could now be called "recent purchasers' so can you give any indication of the cost?

Cheers,

Graeme,

The DVD is likely to be about the same as the 'Original Instructional DVD' circa $29 -30.

We're really excited about the demo DVD, it is reported to be really good. The demonstrator Perry McDaniel (author of the Incra Projects & Techniques book) really know his stuff.

Regards

The Woodworker

Stuart
17th July 2006, 09:39 PM
I'll be very interested when they arrive - anything to convince me ;) BTW - hope the book of Incra Projects & Techniques arrives in that shipment!! :D

graemecarson
18th July 2006, 12:07 PM
Incra's demonstration stuff is always excellent from the explanation/demonstration point of view. What excites me is that the DVD quality and new technologies in video production should make the picture quality on their new stuff as good as the content quality instead of the older NTSC picture quality.
It should be well worth the wait.

cheers.

Gwhat
19th July 2006, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=Gwhat]Hi,
Incra have just finished a similar DVD on their flagship LS Positioning System, our copies are on the way, once it arrives we will burn it onto the same disk as the Original and make it available to prospective purchasers. This way you will be able to see the differences between the two jigs. Drop us a note if you would like a copy.

incra woodworksupplies com au

put the @ and the ..'s in (we left them out in an attempt to avoid SPAM)

We received the DVD yesterday and have compiled it into a DVD covering the Incra LS POsitioner, The 'Original' Incra Jig, Incra Rules and Incra Mitre Gauges we've also added in the DVD on Hock Blades, all up about 37 minutes. Follow the instructions above if you'd like a copy.

Regards

The Woodworker

Gumby
21st July 2006, 08:28 PM
I only ordered mine yesterday and it arrived today. Thanks Grahame, I'll be in touch soon. :D

Stuart
24th July 2006, 02:42 PM
Looks very impressive for those who haven't seen it. Worth checking out, but be prepared to be seriously tempted.

workgoose
24th July 2006, 04:37 PM
I have just purchased a SE1000 mitre jig from Graham, who was very helpful and welcoming. I felt that I could not come all the way to Melbourne without buying at least something :D, can't wait to get back to my table saw and start fiddling with it as soon as we have finished doing the rounds of the rellies... I will post my experiences with the jig in due course.

Auld Bassoon
24th July 2006, 06:59 PM
I have just purchased a SE1000 mitre jig from Graham, who was very helpful and welcoming. I felt that I could not come all the way to Melbourne without buying at least something :D, can't wait to get back to my table saw and start fiddling with it as soon as we have finished doing the rounds of the rellies... I will post my experiences with the jig in due course.

G'day Workgoose!

I have one of those, and you'll love it :D

workgoose
24th July 2006, 11:00 PM
G'day Auld, I'm sure that I will like it, I have heard a lot of good things about it... cheers Peter :)

Gwhat
3rd October 2006, 11:30 AM
Hi all

Advice from Texas this morning, the LS system instructional DVD is finished and they're posting the first copies tonight (our time) and they will include our bulk order with a shipment leaving Dallas on Wednesday.

The DVD has a run time of 82 minutes and was shot in Chris Taylor (Incra's President) own workshop. It is a great tool to make sure that we all get the maximum benefit from our investments in LS positioners.

The cost will be $33.50 incl. postage. Recent purchasers will get it FOC.

Our 37 minute promo DVD is still available free to anyone interested in being tempted into the Incra club.

Just drop us a line sales woodworksupplies com au (just put the ..'s @ in first) if you'd like one.

Regards

The Woodworker

Stuart
3rd October 2006, 11:59 AM
Now that's what we wanted to hear!

graemecarson
4th October 2006, 02:41 PM
Hear, Hear, Hear, Hear.........

clubbyr8
4th October 2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah baby!!!!

Gwhat
13th October 2006, 07:48 PM
Hi all,

The first batch of DVD's have arrived and have been posted the recent purchasers of LS systems.

More are on the way, an all LS systems are now shipped with them included.

82 minutes of practical assistance and tips.

Regards

The Woodworker

micknews
13th October 2006, 09:38 PM
Graeme,

As you know, I purchased the LS System from you in Early August. Will I qualify for the DVD gratis or should I request to purchase one from you?

Thanks,
Michael Newsome.

Gwhat
14th October 2006, 07:39 AM
Michael

Yours is on it's way, we have supplied about 20 DVD's to those who purchased LS systems since the DVD was mentioned in various Incra related publications.

Enjoy it, it's GREAT.

Regards

The Woodworker

Stuart
14th October 2006, 10:05 AM
1/2 way through watching mine - cheers Grahame

Auld Bassoon
14th October 2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks Grahame,

I got mine yesterday.

Some tube time is called for :D