PDA

View Full Version : Biesemeyer big thanks!

mailee
8th August 2006, 08:35 PM
After reading a posting on this website it inspired me to make a clone of the Biesermeyer fence. I am not sure who's posting it was as trying to search for it again I couldn't find it? I m very happy with the results of my labour and now have a rock solid fence system on my hard worked site saw. I have added a new top and the fence and now it is a precision machine. I always like viewing this forum as you guys on here really do make some good jigs and accessories and are an inspiration to us all. Anyway here are a few pics of my 'New' fence even if it is not quite finished yet:

Dan
8th August 2006, 10:08 PM
I am not sure who's posting it was as trying to search for it again I couldn't find it?

This one?
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=8268

mailee
8th August 2006, 10:11 PM
YES, That's the one Dan. It is yours I take it? I can't thank you enough for this one mate. Great piece of kit. I am just enquiring into some HDPE material for the fence sides and a magnifying element for the scale. I am one happy Bunny, A big thanks to you Dan.:D

Dan
8th August 2006, 10:19 PM
No, not mine :(, I remembered it from when Morry posted it. He did good.

mailee
8th August 2006, 10:43 PM
OOPS! Sorry Dan, Big thanks Morry. Still the best site around for jig making and accessories. Lots of clever guys on here. ;)