PDA

View Full Version : someone tell me how good I am...

Zed
16th August 2006, 09:57 PM
Im waiting for the praise and accolades for my magnet video..... waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

if your not carefool I will make another one - this time about goats (or gifkins jig - havnt decided yet...) Ahh!! HA! mebe i'll do one on sharpening to pees all you dark side mungrels orf... (do ya like me doorstop speling ?:confused: )

Stuart
16th August 2006, 09:59 PM
you'es #### hot mann

Billylad
16th August 2006, 10:17 PM
Im not going to tell you,then you will have to make one on yhe gifkins

Lignum
16th August 2006, 10:58 PM
I still wanna know how to set "four" blades exact with out finding top dead center:confused: It has to impossible:)

Gumby
16th August 2006, 11:16 PM
Just do it by eye and put a pencil mark on the fence. Set all blades at that spot. Done.

Lignum
16th August 2006, 11:45 PM
Then you have to go resetting the outfeed table because it will be a fluke if you do it by eye that the arc of all four blades are exactly level. Also doing it by eye means the four blades wont be cutting "exact" (you might get two right) theirfor reducing the efficency and quality of cut.

Zed
18th August 2006, 11:03 AM
wot gumby said is the way to do it. it works... even wear on my blades. (except where the nails hit them...:( ) come have a look...

Gumby
18th August 2006, 01:43 PM
It's also on the Taunton Press video by Gary Rogowski. If he says it works, it works.