PDA

View Full Version : storage plans for forge

Bluegum
17th August 2006, 01:25 PM
About a week or so ago, Forge asked for help involving storage in his shed. I replied saying that I hadseen an article in the family handyman mag. It involved lining the wall of your shed with ply and how to build storage racks to suit it. I can't find the copy of the mag that I was looking for and I was wondering if any one else has a copy or can get hold of one. If so could they let forge know and he will probably PM them as he was after a photocopy of the article. Thanks for any help and I will keep seaching just in case I come across it at home somewhere.

dreinoga
24th August 2006, 12:06 PM
Storage for a small garage etc, bench is very nice and has some suppliers of good parts, not sure if this is the one you mean.....

forge
28th August 2006, 06:51 AM
Storage for a small garage etc, bench is very nice and has some suppliers of good parts, not sure if this is the one you mean.....
Have large shed ,full of stuff (it will come in usefull one day ,and mostly it has)
I only have usefull rubbish in my shed:o .Mostly stored horizontaly (on the ground)Mainly need to store large ammounts of timber out of the way .Unfortunately the shed is only 2.2m high.I have s/h wardrobes with shelving ,for the small stuff.I need large racks for the timber .the pallet racking would be ideal ,but the prices i seen so far are rather prohibitive.
Regards,:)