PDA

View Full Version : Bessey Clamps

Shedhand
17th August 2006, 01:50 PM
G'day all. Just can't help myself. Wandered into Home Hardware yesterday and stumbled on 2 Bessey DuoKlamps. $19.95 each Normal $29.95. Bought 'em both. (Its all they had). Brilliant clamps. Just dial up the spreader. One hand operation. Gonna get some more.
Cheers

Pat
17th August 2006, 09:11 PM
You sir are one lucky barsteward!:D

Good pick up Mike, now you'll have to keep a look out for the K series, TG series and the Klemmy's . . . your card is going to have a melt down :D :eek: :D

Shedhand
17th August 2006, 09:40 PM
You sir are one lucky barsteward!:D

Good pick up Mike, now you'll have to keep a look out for the K series, TG series and the Klemmy's . . . your card is going to have a melt down :D :eek: :DG'day Pat.
I've been buying a lot of stuff from the same place for the extension a nd reno. Might put it on them to order some more in for a special price as a good customer. Never kn ow your luck. ;)

Pat
18th August 2006, 07:17 AM
Or you can try Northwood (http://www.northwoodtools.com.au/index.htm) as they currently have the best prices in Australia that I can find.

Disclaimer I have no proprietory interest in Bessey Clamps or Northwood Tool Company, only a happy customer:)