PDA

View Full Version : First post

ubeaut
20th August 2006, 11:41 AM
OK you musical instrument makers. I built it so now it's up to you lot to come and fill it up.

Cheers - Neil :)

old_picker
20th August 2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks neil. I don't think it will be as busy as some of the tools forums but it will be well supported by the community of instrument builders.

Strungout
20th August 2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks Neil,

Looks my "Grovelling" worked, (Just kidding) .

Cheers

Greg

Stuart
20th August 2006, 02:45 PM
Nice one. At least now these buggers can stop showing us up in the other forums!!!! :D

Look forward to seeing some of the works around the place.

bitingmidge
21st August 2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks Neale!

I'll get on it right away!

Cheers,

P
:D :D :D

JupiterCreek
21st August 2006, 11:25 PM
Hi all

Thanks for this new forum, Neil. Hopefully it'll be well supported and we'll all share some good info.

Being a maker of funny little guitars I work on the Leo Fender principles... if it can't be done on a bandsaw and a belt & disk sander it can't be done at all. Well almost.

I'm waiting for some timber for fretboards from Dan at Barking Log so when that comes in I'll take some photos and put together a piece on my new fretboard slotting setup to share with everyone.

My neck shaping setups are all embarrassingly easy too, so I'll do a thread on them too sometime soon.

If we can all try to make a post a month and a reply once a week then we should end up with a good resource.