PDA

View Full Version : Karcher adapter for d'domino

Flowboy
24th August 2006, 06:50 PM
Sorry everyone, but the sound of splitting reeds due to excitement in southern Melbourne would have drowned this out!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) Is it possible for a Bassoon to hit high C?

Steve and Rocker, I have attached an exploded version of the Karcher 2701 TE w/d/ vac. You can see the adaptor I showed attached to the hose on the far right of the diagram. No individual P/N, but this might be enough to get the wee divil. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob

Auld Bassoon
24th August 2006, 06:59 PM
Sorry everyone, but the sound of splitting reeds due to excitement in southern Melbourne would have drowned this out!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) Is it possible for a Bassoon to hit high C?

Steve and Rocker, I have attached an exploded version of the Karcher 2701 TE w/d/ vac. You can see the adaptor I showed attached to the hose on the far right of the diagram. No individual P/N, but this might be enough to get the wee divil. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob

Hi Rob,

In case anyone in S.E. Melbourne is wondering why they can hear a foghorn and it's not foggy - well that's just an auld Bassoon hooting :D :D High C - not in a month of Sundays with a blue Moon every night :rolleyes: (although a zipper accident can get it close :eek: :eek: )

On the D/C thing, I found a small length of D/C-like hose that fitted just perfectly on her ladyship's nozzle :eek: and, with an adapter on the other end, have a connection to my shop-vac. Too easy :)