PDA

View Full Version :

ubeaut
10th March 2002, 01:02 AM
, the suave, sophisticated, ruggedly handsom, devil may care, woodturner, had just returned from his latest overseas holiday.

He opened the door to his workshop, and to his surprise......... http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/eek.gif

philige
10th March 2002, 04:30 PM
La........Lagerphone which they had made from all the empty toohies blue stubbie tops left after there stay!

Iain
11th March 2002, 12:47 PM
Upon seeing this found he needed one of Doorstop's superlaxatives to be able to express himself....

John Saxton
11th March 2002, 10:07 PM
...wee handful of shortbread to take me back to Grannies home cookin' all the while pondering what have I done to deserve this big bounteous beautiful blue monster taking up my floor space that some magnanamous .....

ubeaut
12th March 2002, 12:28 AM
person from the Jim Hanson Muppets Workshop must have left behing when they were here dropping off the largerphone.

"Oh well," sighed "I guess there is only one thing I can do and thet is to..........."

John Saxton
12th March 2002, 10:32 PM
...ly revered,respected,rejuvenated, piece of art to donate to the National museum off of this here big blue beast of a brute..but "Och aye I canna gie mi time to wee fantasies so....

ubeaut
12th March 2002, 11:35 PM
I'll off ta ma wee beddy, there ta sleep and dream of things a ken and those I dinna ken, and on the morrow, I shall.......

Kev Y.
13th March 2002, 08:56 AM
contact the BBL(big blue lathe)Lost Home people and see if they have anyone....

randy
1st April 2002, 03:41 PM
sit back down with that goodlooking doorstop, suck on a brew , and look up at the cieling and say.......*****

randy
1st April 2002, 03:46 PM
sit back down with goodlooking doorstop , sucking on a cold brew looking up at cieling and wondering if i only would have......

------------------

RANDYSWOODWORKING

Iain
1st April 2002, 05:14 PM
not bought fourex, however, if Doorstop could see his way clear to bring some Grange Hermitage we could....

John Saxton
3rd April 2002, 08:54 PM
...credit card that the bank of Scotland presented to him in gratitude for him having left those shores all those years ago thereby giving the locals.....

Kev Y.
4th April 2002, 12:45 PM
the chance to read about his exploits in the land down under and remark to themsleves....

RETIRED
4th April 2002, 09:23 PM
what a great bloke. http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/cool.gifHe is so suave, sopisticated and charming but his modesty is his major quality. It was a pity to lose him to the Antipodies but

------------------
Ian () Robertson
"We do good turns every day"

Kev Y.
4th April 2002, 10:03 PM
after what happened to the local minister daughter, we feel that..

ubeaut
4th April 2002, 10:32 PM
he would have been singing soprano if he stuck around much longer.

We were sad to see him go but as we all know a in the hand is worth.......

Tristan Croll
5th April 2002, 09:45 AM
nose (after his "quiet chat" with the minister),

[This message has been edited by Tristan Croll (edited 05 April 2002).]

JackoH
5th April 2002, 12:22 PM
he decided to grow a beard , partly as a disguise and partly because all Scotsmen have beards,usually red, making them very difficult to understand!
Och Aye he cried and without further ado he...

John Saxton
5th April 2002, 07:33 PM
...cast aside his razor thinking in the true scottish fashion that he could now save many a penny to ....

John Saxton
8th April 2002, 07:45 PM
...much to his delight his one bright shiny penny ..a reminder of his first commission as a woodturner turning power poles 16 hrs a day with little to show but humungous piles of...

Kev Y.
9th April 2002, 09:28 PM
fancy but slightly defective toothpicks!, "Struth" said ( with a thick Scotts accent ) what will.....

[This message has been edited by Brudda (edited 09 April 2002).]

Kev Y.
12th April 2002, 03:25 PM
Redgun and Banksia toothpick holder , you all knows the one, (it was the first botched job to come off)....

John Saxton
15th April 2002, 11:32 PM
...with no option but to consider the whimsical whims of woodworkers who with their S.A. knowledge of REAL hardwoods and the skills required therein to....

Kev Y.
3rd May 2002, 10:08 PM
EXCITMENT, who were gathering to decide which of the countries great events they could lay their hands on.. eventually it was decided not to worry too much about events , and look toward getting rid of the MONSTRSITY of a thing known as the "Federation arch".

Someone suggested sending it to Doorstop to see if.....

[This message has been edited by Brudda (edited 07 May 2002).]

fxst
13th May 2002, 11:51 PM
could turn it into toothpicks to be used by the thoughtful...........

fxst
15th May 2002, 12:55 AM
a BBBlathe and could spin it into some useful.....

John Saxton
15th May 2002, 08:59 PM
Nose filters to withstand not only those carcinegenic properties of those Eastern State timbers but also their BBQ's that operate without a good steeped sauce and the appropriate libation of a good quality and quantity of a Coona...

fxst
16th May 2002, 11:57 PM
after which a great hue and cry went up as the tritoneers ...............

fxst
23rd May 2002, 11:23 AM
and the coona whinerys promated it as the drink of......

John Saxton
23rd May 2002, 08:46 PM
the Age's ..truly full bodied unlike those cold blue nuns, but more in the oak like a good Cab-Sav of said Coona region the likes which until now had never...

fxst
24th May 2002, 12:04 AM
been thought of without the development of the bbbl as a wine pressing......

TOMARTOM
21st June 2002, 11:20 PM
Beer swigeling, nancy humping, tree hugging,certified...

fxst
23rd June 2002, 01:52 AM
poofter pressing anal nudging winery tour de force that managed to fix.....

Caliban
23rd December 2003, 07:49 PM
any further replies on this thread!