PDA

View Full Version : New Board

Shane Watson
27th February 2003, 06:40 PM
Looks good mate! Will have to spend some time getting used to all the new features! But its a nice change after being on the road for the past month and am heading off again on sunday.

CHeers!
SHane.

John Saxton
27th February 2003, 08:54 PM
Just to echo Shanes endorsements...great goin' Neil it's certainly on the up from the previos board.

Refreshing to find forward thinking folk not adverse to innovative ideas and changes.

Cheers:)

Robert WA
27th February 2003, 09:12 PM
Looks good, once I worked out how to get here. I guess I will sort out the bells and whistles in time.

Dylan SJ
27th February 2003, 10:00 PM
Nice software upgrade! It's certainly nicer to use than the old forum. Hopefully it will attract a few new members too.

Might I suggest that "Woodworking Australia's Forums" is added to the main page and title bar?

EDIT: Typo's

JackoH
28th February 2003, 05:37 PM
Crickey! Or other strong type language. I actually quite like this new BB.
Particularly if this works!
Had to log in using my password., Do you think I had any trouble finding the piece of paper I wrote that on years ago! No matter Neil, You're keeping us old farts on our toes!
Regards John H. :D

Just realised I'm a senior member! How about that? Didn't even have to show my Seniors Card!

Shane Watson
28th February 2003, 06:03 PM
Thats alright John at 26 this board is classing me as a senior as well! hahah.... senior master finisher maybe...hahah.. :) Then again its been a few months since I polished anything (yep even that! ;) )