PDA

View Full Version : Me 'n my non-Foily

Shedhand
18th September 2006, 08:22 PM
Here's moi in me new non-foily which arrived safe and sound today. :D

ozwinner
18th September 2006, 08:31 PM
Dude...:eek:
You need to post some sort of disclaimer about ppl with weak hearts, old ppl, and the very young....

Al :D

chrisb691
18th September 2006, 08:42 PM
I was far better off, before I saw that photo. :D :D :D

I got my cap last week, and am very disappointed.......it hasn't improved my skills at all. I must have got a dud. :confused:

NewLou
18th September 2006, 09:07 PM
Oy Sheddie

YA look like ya face has been stung by a thousand Bees:eek:

Rough Melon:eek:

Love the Cap!!!:p

Admiring your bravery..................... Lou:D:D:D

Cliff Rogers
18th September 2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah Sheddie, ya shoulda got a bigger size.... about 15 times bigger so ya could pull it down further. ;) :D

Nah, the grin sez it all....
Mine is in the shed, covered in wood dust. :D

Lignum
18th September 2006, 09:54 PM
Sheddie you look like a young Bob Brown :D

Harry72
18th September 2006, 10:08 PM
Mate those curtains dont match yer shed!

Cliff Rogers
18th September 2006, 10:20 PM
Mate those curtains dont match yer shed!
Geeze Harry, there's a bloke who looks like Osama Bin Laden in a baseball cap & you are worried about the curtins matching? :D

Billylad
18th September 2006, 11:16 PM
I think that they have allfallen in love with you sheddy.

Groggy
18th September 2006, 11:30 PM
Geeze Harry, there's a bloke who looks like Osama Bin Laden in a baseball cap ... To continue the Arabic theme - how about wearing a veil with it Sheddie, some of us have weak tickers...(or do now)

Shedhand
19th September 2006, 02:01 AM
ERk... shooda got a FOILY...they got me....

RufflyRustic
19th September 2006, 09:25 AM
Good one Sheddie ;) I'll be quietly laughing about this one all day now :rolleyes: :)

Cheers
Wendy

bennylaird
19th September 2006, 09:31 AM
Did you provide the tounge for that beer add Sheddie? Looks like it's abouit to go in search of another beer?

oges
19th September 2006, 11:13 AM
are you sure it was 'them' and not a few bottles of red that did that? :D

Shedhand
19th September 2006, 12:49 PM
Sheddie you look like a young Bob Brown :Di know where you live.....

Auld Bassoon
19th September 2006, 06:44 PM
It's that Brigand Sheddy! Lordy, that swab has scoured the earth for iron-hearted Stanleys, and done near cleared the land of good iron. Let's show 'im some iron Me Hearties, and mebbe some steel too! :D

Clinton1
19th September 2006, 07:04 PM
Non-foiley aye?
Maybe you can protect yourself by hanging some goonie bags off it?

Christopha
19th September 2006, 09:09 PM
If ever a bloke needed one a them flamin' Burqua thingies them Afghan sheilas wear........

Wild Dingo
24th September 2006, 02:53 AM
Yep sure does... uglier than the south end of a north bound camel that sheddy bloke! :D

BobL
24th September 2006, 11:32 AM
Sheddy, I just saw the second picture, how much nostril rent are you charging those files?

I guess I can't talk too loudly, I have them living in my ears as well !

Shedhand
24th September 2006, 11:47 AM
Yep sure does... uglier than the south end of a north bound camel that sheddy bloke! :Dhey Ding..define ugly, you horses ars e.... :D

I guess all these derogatory comments mean one thing...swmbo is either blind or a liar...or desperate.:(

Cheers

Wild Dingo
24th September 2006, 08:11 PM
I guess all these derogatory comments mean one thing...swmbo is either blind or a liar...or desperate.:(

Cheers

And what it took you all this time till now to figure that out? :rolleyes: Strewth!! so your both ugly fugly an dumb whod'a thunk it :D :D :p

Shedhand
24th September 2006, 08:19 PM
And what it took you all this time till now to figure that out? :rolleyes: Strewth!! so your both ugly fugly an dumb whod'a thunk it :D :D :pUmmm...aren't you a sandgroper???? I rest my case.. :D:rolleyes:

Wild Dingo
26th September 2006, 12:36 PM
;) :D aahh well now we cant all be Mel Gibson in disguise now can we mate :p

Shedhand
26th September 2006, 12:51 PM
<blink>C'arn the Mighty Swannies
:p

Wild Dingo
26th September 2006, 01:50 PM
Dream on dream on... aint gonna happen me ol china!... the eagles are gonna kick ass!!! :cool: aint gonna be one single swan left on the field without a sore ass by the time its done and over!! :eek: score? HELL the eagles will set a new footy premiership score record!!! :cool:

Damned dockers!! gawd I was lookin forward to a Western Derby Premiership! :mad: bloody Connolly shoulda sacked that git when they had a chance!!... cause its his bloody fault!! He was content just getting into the finals and that went through the team like a dose of damned salts!! so in the end they just gave up!! :mad:

BUT!! bein a very colloquial sandgroper... the Eagles by at least 5 goals! :cool:

Shedhand
26th September 2006, 04:08 PM
OK Ding, you're on mate...a piece of Tassie timber of your choice against a piece of WA stuff of my choice. (smallish to keep postage down)...Swans to win - any margin will do. Come on ol' sock...time to put up or shut up.... :D

The eagle after takin' on a swan...somewhere over the MCG.. :eek::D

bennylaird
26th September 2006, 04:16 PM
Come and watch it over here, should be plenty of empty seats, unless the corporate tickets are all full. Probably some Bloods supporters migh show?

Shedhand
26th September 2006, 06:45 PM
Come and watch it over here, should be plenty of empty seats, unless the corporate tickets are all full. Probably some Bloods supporters migh show?I reckon it'll packed to the rafters. South Melbourne reborn.. The Vics just love to see the sandgropers get flogged. ;)

Wild Dingo
26th September 2006, 06:51 PM
Geeeeeeez I looked at what it would cost to buggar of over there to watch the final and mate? STICK IT UP YER JUMPER!!! flamin cheepest tickets just the tickets mind were 2400!! From bloody Perth to Melborne??? GET A GRIP QUANTAS!! :mad: then theres accomadation etc... not to mention the cost of tickets which from what Ive heard there are none to be had whatever!

Nope its sittin back with a nice 6 pack of coldies watchin it on the idiot box for me :cool:

Come on mate you gotta be more sure than that "any margin" thing? I mean ARE THEY GOIN TO WIN or not?... no theyre not and thats why you say "any margin" cause you like them are unsure and worried!!

See Im not worried Im not concerned the WIGGLES will win by 5 goals!!... NO WORRIES!! cause if they dont I will meat them at the bloody airport and toss pigs guts over the buggars for loosin to such a useless footy team as the Swans two years in a row... and Id probably be arrested for doing so some terrorist thing or other :rolleyes: So you see it wont happen the ducks are going DOWN!!! :D

Shedhand
26th September 2006, 08:38 PM
So mate. The bet on or not..You wanna <blink> turn chicken</blink> or what.

As for margin I say Swans by between 3 points and 13 points. ;)

bennylaird
27th September 2006, 08:20 AM
I think the Poms made a big mistake making Flintoff captain, will cramp his creativeness?:confused:

Only cricket to concern ourselves with anyway now footies over.:cool:

Loved the baggage handler who sent the NRL thingy to Perth, my sense of humour:D :D :D