PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Model Engineering Exhibition

forge
21st September 2006, 11:37 PM
It's on again.30th. of sept.1st of oct.-Engineering Halls -Monash University.
There will be a site for home foundry(read it in the Aust.Model Eng .Mag. page 69)
http://www.msmee.org/
Regards ,Bela:)

Andy Mac
22nd September 2006, 09:21 AM
Sounds like it'd be a good show! Speaking of models have you been to see Leonardo's machines on show in Melbourne? Finishes at the start of October.

Cheers Forge:)

Stuart
22nd September 2006, 10:15 AM
Hey cool - I can walk to that one :D During working hours too - good excuse to slack off!

forge
22nd September 2006, 09:04 PM
Sounds like it'd be a good show! Speaking of models have you been to see Leonardo's machines on show in Melbourne? Finishes at the start of October.

Cheers Forge:)
Thanks for that(Leonardo's machines)Andy it has sliped my mind.:)
Regards ,Bela

forge
22nd September 2006, 09:05 PM
Hey cool - I can walk to that one :D During working hours too - good excuse to slack off!
See you there then.
Regards ,Bela:D

Stuart
23rd September 2006, 12:51 AM
Have to wear my BB cap.....not that it seems there are many that don't recognise me on the street these days :)

Look forward to seeing it, especially as a way of getting out of the office!

Gumby
23rd September 2006, 09:26 AM
Have to wear my BB cap.....not that it seems there are many that don't recognise me on the street these days :)

I know how you feel. It's the down side of being a forum movie star.

I can't go out to restaurants or anywhere in public without some autograph hunter bugging me. :rolleyes:

maybe you should put on a false beard. :D

(Bunnings are pretty good though. They open the store after hours for me when i need some silicon. My body guards help out too) ;)

Clinton1
23rd September 2006, 07:29 PM
See you there!