PDA

View Full Version : Still Life

WoodNerd
26th September 2006, 04:15 PM
Here are some of my wooden “still life” pieces that I promised TTIT. I made the as part of my school art. Since the course I’m doing is quite flexible I utilised my passion of woodturning and made these.

I am intested in other people doing the same sort of thing so if anyone has seen any things like this then let me know.

cedar n silky
26th September 2006, 08:57 PM
There really great, wood nurd. Well done. Love the spray can and packet of smokes!!:D

tashammer
26th September 2006, 10:10 PM
neat! Actually you would probably be better off smoking those ciggies than real ones :-)

OGYT
27th September 2006, 09:38 AM
WoodNerd, you got a strange mind... but I guess that's what art class does to one.. (wink-wink, feel the elbow?)
Actually, those are great! Some conversation pieces when comp'ny comes. :o)
Good job... looks like you're really havin' fun!

WoodNerd
27th September 2006, 07:04 PM
i do normal stuff as well, im not that strange

Skew ChiDAMN!!
27th September 2006, 07:28 PM
Don't worry... here, not being strange is unusual behaviour. ;)

Like your pieces, BTW, particularly the thickshake and aerosol. What flavour is the shake? Cocbolo? :D

WoodNerd
27th September 2006, 09:44 PM
[quote= What flavour is the shake? Cocbolo? :D[/quote]

i wish cocobolo, i don't have the dough for that stuff but it is really beautiful.:(:rolleyes:

ss_11000
27th September 2006, 09:47 PM
that is some really great creative thinking:cool:

great job(s) mate.

cheers

TTIT
1st October 2006, 12:11 AM
Here are some of my wooden “still life” pieces that I promised TTIT. I made the as part of my school art. Since the course I’m doing is quite flexible I utilised my passion of woodturning and made these.

I am intested in other people doing the same sort of thing so if anyone has seen any things like this then let me know.
Great stuff Woodnerd :) - something a little different is always refreshing!:D The aerosol can and the ciggies are excellent but the first pic has me stumped :confused::confused::confused: Anyone???

Skew ChiDAMN!!
1st October 2006, 01:04 AM
A magazine with some pages half-folded back, innit? :confused:

WoodNerd
1st October 2006, 08:43 PM
thats it skew

most people can't get it without me telling them