PDA

View Full Version : Beginners First Router Table

darrenyorston
15th October 2006, 09:26 PM
Hi there all. I just picked up myself one of the older model Triton Router and Jigsaw tables second hand. Does anyone have the manual that I could get a copy of? I don't know how to set it up at the moment.

jmk89
15th October 2006, 10:13 PM
The manuals etc for Triton products are available on the Triton website - here is a link:

http://www.triton.com.au/documents.php

Good luck

Gumby
15th October 2006, 10:17 PM
Unfortunately, they are only the later model manuals. They used to have the older manuals but not any more.

Caliban
15th October 2006, 11:39 PM
Unfortunately, they are only the later model manuals. They used to have the older manuals but not any more.

I'll bet you say that to all the boys.

Stuart
16th October 2006, 01:38 AM
That's why you still need my website ;)

www.tritonwoodworkers.org.au

I have many of the older manuals that Triton are now missing.

darrenyorston
16th October 2006, 12:36 PM
After looking at Stuart's web page I see my table is the RTA001. There is a spare parts PDF but not a manual. Anyone have an RTA001 manual?

Bluegum
16th October 2006, 01:08 PM
Darren I may have what your looking for at home. If so I will copy and send it to you.

greenaway6
23rd October 2006, 03:57 PM
Hi all, similar to Darren I recently bought a 2nd hand router table - the RTA200. On Stuart's web page there is a spare parts PDF but not a manual. Anyone have an RTA200 manual or know where there is a pdf as well ?
thanks, andrew

Stuart
23rd October 2006, 04:22 PM
If anyone does find them - please also send me a copy so I can add them to my website for future reference.

Gumby
23rd October 2006, 06:17 PM
If anyone does find them - please also send me a copy so I can add them to my website for future reference.

I thought it was the Triton Woodworkers Club's web site :confused:

;)

Stuart
23rd October 2006, 11:33 PM
Was once upon a time. Without any input from the club or its committee, well, my opinion of it has changed.

I'll still keep contact info for the club etc on it, but I've given up expecting any contributions or input from club members.

Cliff Rogers
23rd October 2006, 11:49 PM
Was once upon a time. ......
Oooo Stuart..... do I detect a hint of .. jade? :rolleyes: :D
Clubs... they wear out the workers & then wonder what happened. :cool:

Brian18
28th October 2006, 10:14 AM
Hi I have an early model Manual, its a bit water stained but can be copied and probably posted to you as the scanned pages (12) would take forever to email. you could email your address if you wish.
Brian

greenaway6
1st November 2006, 09:46 AM
Thanks Brian, that would be much appreciated. i'll send you a PM with my details.
Also I can send a copy to Stuart for the website once I get it.
all the best
Andrew