PDA

View Full Version : Me and my little 'un.......

JDub
17th October 2006, 04:22 PM
Isnt she cute? :D Me, not so much :rolleyes:

Joel

Wongo
17th October 2006, 04:33 PM
Yes and agree.

bennylaird
17th October 2006, 04:33 PM
Gorgeous smile, trouble for you in future Dad.

See she likes her tucker too?

bennylaird
17th October 2006, 04:35 PM
If you need help cropping a picture to save scaring us, just yell out.:D :D :p

Doughboy
17th October 2006, 04:38 PM
She is gunna love hootin' around that new deck on her walker!!

These are the sorts of pictures that will replace the money in your wallet as she grows up!

Pete

JDub
17th October 2006, 05:03 PM
If you need help cropping a picture to save scaring us, just yell out.:D :D :p

LOL benny :p

She is gunna love hootin' around that new deck on her walker!!

These are the sorts of pictures that will replace the money in your wallet as she grows up!

Pete

Already tears around it (crawling), loves it, esp with the warmer weather here.

And Yes, due to her 'new play area' aka the deck and backyard, I have already been forced to replace the cash that was once there with photos :rolleyes:

As for boys, she will be locked in the hallway cupboard from puberty till shes 25 :eek:

A couple more pics from the weekend (me in the background of pic one)
I have that "not another bloody photo, will ya put away the camera!" look on my face :rolleyes:

scooter
17th October 2006, 05:05 PM
Now, that's better ... :D :D

Even little Sophie looks happier :p

Cheers.................Sean

JDub
17th October 2006, 05:08 PM
Geez Scooter, what the hell did you have in this bag? It stinks in here :p :D

scooter
17th October 2006, 05:12 PM
...whatever she's been eating... :p

Wanna buy a toothbrush ;) see here (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=38966)

She's a cutie, mate :)

Cheers............Sean

bennylaird
17th October 2006, 05:14 PM
Geez Scooter, what the hell did you have in this bag? It stinks in here :p :D

It should be ok, it's scooters outer bag, his missus makes sure he wears two of a nightime in case one falls off.:p :p :p :D

(Opps reddie for sure:p )

scooter
17th October 2006, 11:22 PM
Hate to disappoint yer, benny ;)

bennylaird
18th October 2006, 08:26 AM
Hate to disappoint yer, benny ;)

Ta Scooter, Matttttttttteeeeeeee:p

Mumble Mumble Mumble:p

RufflyRustic
18th October 2006, 09:45 AM
As for boys, she will be locked in the hallway cupboard from puberty till shes 25 :eek:

Make sure the cupboard has a phone, a makeup table and mirror and I don't think you'd have any problems :rolleyes: :D

cheers
Wendy

jmk89
18th October 2006, 10:41 AM
Make sure the cupboard has a phone, a makeup table and mirror and I don't think you'd have any problems :rolleyes: :D

cheers
Wendy
Wendy,
You are behind the times - the cupboard needs unlimited broadband more than a phone (they all Skype to each other now - at least my 17 and 18 y.o. neices and their friends do!):D
Jeremy

Zed
18th October 2006, 08:41 PM
thank you scooter.

RufflyRustic
19th October 2006, 10:04 AM
Oh My Gosh! How could I forget the 'puter as they tend to call them :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Wild Dingo
19th October 2006, 06:30 PM

aaahhh the wonders of a new daddy an his intents :D :D Heres a hint ol son... by the time shes reached puberty YOU my friend are well and truely stuffed!! :eek: tied in a pretty pretzel around her tiny little finger you are... then by the time shes dating you wont even realize that shes suddenly all grown up and when you do you will be dumbfounded "yer what? yer goin where with who? NOT BLOODY LIKELY" and she will smile bat her little eyelashes and go "but daddy you do love me dont yer?" and so on an so forth and by the time shes done with you you will have handed over the wallet credit cards phone car keys and well... as I said by then your stuffed mate :p Dont ask me how I know lets just say experience of 4 having already passed me by without me actually realizing it happened and another 2 comin through... I gotta stop meself every so often check their ages and shake me head at how bloody fast they grow up!! :eek:

Beautiful little one mate :cool:

JDub
8th March 2007, 05:17 PM
Just thought I would post a pic of me enjoying my new shed.... :wink: :D

Thanks to all those who have helped answer my stupid questions in the last 6 months while I was planning/putting it up :2tsup:

and yes, I was out there on the weekend just gone making plenty of sawdust :p

Joel

http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=40929

Article99
9th March 2007, 04:09 PM
Having a shed that tidy is a linchin' crime down here in Vic... :p

Edit: However, it does appear you're enjoying a drop of the right label, so I guess you can get off with a warning. :2tsup:

JDub
9th March 2007, 04:57 PM
Having a shed that tidy is a linchin' crime down here in Vic... :p

Its only a couple of days old in the pic :wink: I swear its all messed up now (tis actually, I tripped over some off cuts last night that I left lying in the doorway :- )

Joel