PDA

View Full Version : Who's going on Sat to the show?

bennylaird
20th October 2006, 05:13 PM
I'll be there at sparrows to get in a full day, hope to catch up with some of you guys.

Groggy
20th October 2006, 05:28 PM
I'll be there at sparrows to get in a full day, hope to catch up with some of you guys.I'm coming back for day two.

bennylaird
20th October 2006, 05:30 PM
I'm the bald old fart boring everyone with drivel, bald head with a forum cap if Neil will sell me one:D :D :D

Groggy
20th October 2006, 05:51 PM
I'm the bald old fart boring everyone with drivel, bald head with a forum cap if Neil will sell me one:D :D :DI'd sell you my cap but then everyone will think I am you.

Auld Bassoon
20th October 2006, 06:06 PM
What cap Groggy? :D

Had a good day today, and nice to meet up with a whole bunch of reprobates!

A better show than last year in my view (except for the wall-to-wall screaming ankle-biters in the lift from the car-park :( )

Ordered some bands for the Hammer from Henry Bros. I just hope that they read the order and ship the right length, width, type, etc....

I ran away before my wallet had a nervous breakdown :D :D

johnc
20th October 2006, 06:15 PM
I'll be there Saturday as well, the thumbs up for this years show sounds promising for tomorrow.

John.

Groggy
20th October 2006, 09:31 PM
(except for the wall-to-wall screaming ankle-biters in the lift from the car-park :( )Aww jeez Steve, you didn't - not in a lift full of kids! :eek:

scooter
21st October 2006, 12:10 AM
A better show than last year in my view (except for the wall-to-wall screaming ankle-biters in the lift from the car-park :( )

Bloody hell, Steve, tell me you didn't get the lift up one level? :eek: :p Tell me you were carrying a shyteload of gear... ;)

Reminds me of a Jimeoin line "I was in a lift one day, the doors opened at a floor & a fella got in, as the doors started to close he quickly jumped out. That's lazy isn't it, getting a lift to the same floor... :D :p "

Iain
21st October 2006, 08:09 AM
Just topping up the coolant on the VISA card and heading off shortly, alone, few stops along the way to pick up a few other odds and sods.

Gra
21st October 2006, 08:18 AM
I will be there around lunch time (Gotta take the kids to swimming lessons...), Benny will give you a call when I get there..