PDA

View Full Version : nicked

weisyboy
20th October 2006, 10:10 PM
i have had 2 still chainsaws, a makita planer, fencing equipment and this very nice peice of wood stolen.

tameriska
20th October 2006, 10:23 PM
Owww! :mad: Best of luck on getting who did it. Any help from the uniforms?

lubbing5cherubs
20th October 2006, 10:27 PM
mate that terrible hope you get it back
Toni

BernieP
20th October 2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry to here of your misfortune Weisy

Bernie

madmix
20th October 2006, 11:03 PM
Hi Weisyboy,

probably better of posting full details of tools.
Dont know why anyone would want a bit of white ant and borer
riddled peice of wood for.

cheers Mick

Terry B
20th October 2006, 11:28 PM
Bad luck mate:(

TTIT
20th October 2006, 11:43 PM
That sucks Weisy - rotten luck.:mad:

With your safety record (or lack thereof), don't you think you would be better off without chainsaws anyway! ;)

DJ’s Timber
21st October 2006, 12:07 AM
Hope you catch the bastards

Skew ChiDAMN!!
21st October 2006, 01:32 AM
Bastards! Toni, now you... buggers seem to be heading our way. Worse, they're probably coming home. :(:mad:

Wild Dingo
21st October 2006, 03:38 AM
As long as they dont make the long drive over this way! We have enough of the mongrels here already we dont need anymore :mad:

Sorry to hear that weisyboy... time to upgrade the shed protection units as per previously discussed :(

Doesnt this sort of thing just give you the utter damned shytes! Doesnt any buggar have the moral fortitude anymore to actually work to earn these things? :mad: Heres hopin YOU catch the mongrels mate! cause you know if the bloody whollopers do the justice system will just give em a tap on the limp wrist and send em back out to do it again! :mad: if however you can catch the sods well lets just say they wont be procreating anymore :eek: ;)

Sorry to hear this but all the best mate

ptc
21st October 2006, 10:00 AM
Ditto.

Bleedin Thumb
21st October 2006, 10:31 AM
Yeh sorry from me too. Its strange they took the wood either theyre woodies or short of fire wood. Lets hope its the latter, better still lets hope you get everything back and get the mongrels charged.
All the best anyway.

Gil Jones
21st October 2006, 02:28 PM
Weisy, good luck catching them, and getting you things back.
Are y'all allowed to use the perps for target practice over there?

hughie
21st October 2006, 07:50 PM
i have had 2 still chainsaws, a makita planer, fencing equipment and this very nice peice of wood stolen.

Weisyboy, This is not good. I hope you got the particulars for the boys in blue. Perhaps its time to invest in a security up grade.

For a number of years I had a 45lb or 22kg German Shepherd. Friendly, happy and loveable till you climbed the back fence :eek: :eek: then it was on for young and old :D ....never lost anything while he was around.

weisyboy
21st October 2006, 09:06 PM
my cattle dog just died

(lung cancer)

cops were no help

ozwinner
21st October 2006, 09:18 PM
my cattle dog just died

(lung cancer)

cops were no help

A vet would have been more help. :(

Al :( :(

Farnk
22nd October 2006, 09:39 AM
Weisyboy, This is not good. I hope you got the particulars for the boys in blue. Perhaps its time to invest in a security up grade.

For a number of years I had a 45lb or 22kg German Shepherd. Friendly, happy and loveable till you climbed the back fence :eek: :eek: then it was on for young and old :D ....never lost anything while he was around.

I've got a couple of Boxers, both about 30 odd Kg. Great with the kids and family. Really a good breed as a pet. We've come home a couple of times to find people 'bailed up' in the back yard. They were very friendly and played with the intruders, until they tried to leave!;)

OGYT
22nd October 2006, 01:25 PM
Weisyboy, I hope you get your stuff back... and hope you find out who took off with 'em. Luck to you.