PDA

View Full Version : More junk sculpture

Andy Mac
6th November 2006, 07:50 PM
Hi there,
Someone we know wants one of my junk sculptures for their garden, so I spent a few hours today welding leftovers from the Renault project. (My wife's keen for me to clean out the junk alley behind the shed!:rolleyes: )
Here's the head, it's a sort of egret-like critter, but the body didn't photograph very well. The dissie body is obviously aluminium, so it didn't get welded, attachments made with 3/16" pop rivets

Cheers:)

MajorPanic
6th November 2006, 07:59 PM
Looks good Andy!

Have another go at photographing the body will ya? I'd like to see what's holding it up! :rolleyes: ;) :D :D

DJ’s Timber
6th November 2006, 08:04 PM
So that's where my dizzy ended up:eek:. Was wondering who pinched it:rolleyes:, can I have it back now:D, so I can move the car:p

Clinton1
6th November 2006, 08:47 PM
thats no bird... the 'neck' is the cover for a flexible drive shaft.... its a swing arm drill. Got a pto drive shaft or prop coupler to chuck in behind the 'head' Andy, and an old twist drill or grain auger to add to the beak?

Ahhh... got it... its the bird that stalks the Cabarlah forest at night, seeking its sustance by driving its beak into drop bears and right wing voters! :D