PDA

View Full Version : To cold to get up

Phil Spencer
8th November 2006, 03:26 PM
It was a little cool this morning in Melbourne couldn't get the dog out of bed.:eek:

bennylaird
8th November 2006, 03:41 PM
My 4 were the same, they are back in winter mode.

DJ’s Timber
8th November 2006, 04:42 PM
Gees you must breed them soft down there:D :p , mine were jumping all over me this morning to wake me up:mad: . As soon as I got up they went to the door to be let out:eek:

Joash
8th November 2006, 04:59 PM
Here's ours (and us) having a nice morning swim this morning.

Beeeaaaauutifull

:D :cool: :D :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :D :cool: :D

Waldo
8th November 2006, 11:11 PM
It was a little cool this morning in Melbourne couldn't get the dog out of bed.:eek:

G'day Phil,

Cool! :confused:

Try flamin' cold, I think I'll have to revisit my signature, almost 1/2 way into November and it's still winter down here in Antartica. :eek:

rowie
8th November 2006, 11:38 PM
Oh, so it wasn't just me?

Bob38S
10th November 2006, 11:06 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
Don't tell the Vic's that we are currently at 32C :D:D:D:D

They will all be up here then.

We have even had some rain :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D - not enough but it was great to see - even the grass doesn't break when I walk on it.

bennylaird
10th November 2006, 11:09 AM
:eek: 32c:eek:

Far too bleeding hot, I'll stay down here where it's nice:D :D :D

Waldo
15th November 2006, 11:26 PM
G'day,

No matter where you were today it was to damn cold, wet or dry to get up.

My home city of Brisbane got hit with a massive storm;

The Blue Mountains were on fire; and

In Melbourne, well what else do you expect down here? Nothing but freezing cold you say? Then, you win the steak ans snags plate. It was freezing! 5 minutes up the road as the crow walks it was snowing, we (SWMBO and I) had 7 hailstorms and a top temp of 9 for the day. :eek:

Bugger that. Should've stayed in bed.

Clinton1
16th November 2006, 06:23 AM
yep, cold and wet....
and I've farted around too much with the landscaping out in the back yard... guess who had his down pipes from the shed disconnected and a trench dug next to the corner of the house?

I got home to see piles of hail around the house and fence, and a lap pool where there shouldn't be one. :rolleyes:

I reckon I know what I'm finishing off this weekend. :D