PDA

View Full Version : can anyone assist?

jow104
13th November 2006, 10:47 AM
Forum members most probably know Janet & I are staying in Lane Cove, Sydney as a guest using a granny flat no longer being used by the elderly owner(93),.

The garden gate entrance has seen better days and I would like to help by replacing this gate with a new version. The present size is 5ft high by 48" wide and has eleven slats on the usual cross frame.
There is a reasonable supply of timber under the property 7"x2" in 6 ft lengths (most probably pre used timber)
Can anyone in Sydney assist with cutting this timber down to 4x3/4" pieces?
and I would then proceed to fabricate gate from prepared timber.

ozwinner
13th November 2006, 04:03 PM
Email it to me and Ill do it for you. :p

See Im all heart. :rolleyes:

Al :)

Bleedin Thumb
13th November 2006, 04:09 PM
I've sent a PM, give me a bell.

ozwinner
13th November 2006, 04:17 PM

I could prolly sell you a bell, but I couldnt give you one.

Grunt
13th November 2006, 08:34 PM
I could prolly sell you a bell, but I couldnt give you one.

Tight ass.

Speaking of that, are you going to the Sexpo this year. I saw the ad and thought of you immediately. Unfortunately, I'll be biking my way around NE Victoria.

Chris

Auld Bassoon
13th November 2006, 09:00 PM
Speaking of that, are you going to the Sexpo this year. I saw the ad and thought of you immediately.
Chris
Has anyone see the hoarding just off King's Way in Melbourne advertising this 'gala' (or should that be "galah?' event? There's a caption on the lower right hand side inviting patrons to "ride the gerbil". What the devil's that about :confused: :confused: :confused: One hates to even guess :eek:

ozwinner
13th November 2006, 09:10 PM
Tight ass.

Speaking of that, are you going to the Sexpo this year. I saw the ad and thought of you immediately. Unfortunately, I'll be biking my way around NE Victoria.

Chris

How could I go without you darling?

Al :rolleyes:

ozwinner
13th November 2006, 09:12 PM
There's a caption on the lower right hand side inviting patrons to "ride the gerbil". What the devil's that about :confused: :confused: :confused: One hates to even guess :eek:

Come now sweetie, everyone has to ride the gerbil.

Al :D

jow104
14th November 2006, 10:36 AM

Tony,thank you for your kind offer.
I will naturally reply when arrangements can be made.

bsrlee
14th November 2006, 08:40 PM
I'm in Chatswood, a could of K's north of you (that's towards the sun down here) and just up the hill from Scott/Wongo. Only complication is I don't have a vehicle for transport.

IF it all goes pear shaped for Thumb, give me a PM.

regards
Bruce

jow104
17th November 2006, 11:01 AM
I'm in Chatswood, a could of K's north of you (that's towards the sun down here) and just up the hill from Scott/Wongo. Only complication is I don't have a vehicle for transport.

IF it all goes pear shaped for Thumb, give me a PM.

regards
Bruce

Many thanks Bruce, Tony is lending me is triton outfit so things shouold work out OK.