PDA

View Full Version : Leady Lathe

lubbing5cherubs
26th November 2006, 11:10 AM
Hi I have some question that i would love to find out about this little lathe does any one know if he has an email address. I searched his website but I can't find one. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks Toni

scooter
26th November 2006, 09:11 PM
Toni, do a search on Leady on these forums, I think someone in the last week or so was in the process of buying one. They should be able to help.

Cheers................Sean

Skew ChiDAMN!!
27th November 2006, 12:19 AM
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~kjeeves/leady/lathe/lathe.html doesn't give an e-mail address, but does supply his address & phone no.

TTIT
27th November 2006, 09:22 AM
Hi I have some question that i would love to find out about this little lathe does any one know if he has an email address. I searched his website but I can't find one. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks ToniHmmmmmm??? Not satisfied with the little lathe anymore Toni??? Looking to do bigger stuff than pens maybe???? You've got the bug bad dontcha girl!;):D:D:D

lubbing5cherubs
27th November 2006, 10:26 AM
yep I got the bug but pens are pretty engrounded won't be giving them up too quick No hubby said if I am going to get a bigger lathe get one that will be lasting for ever. Have a house sale going through so I am not going to argue must buy when told, Girl must do what told, hey? (this time anyway!...LOL) I am yet to decide Leady or Nova with the variable speed. Lucky there a 6 week cooling off period might take me that long to decide
Toni

Toni