craigb
29th November 2006, 08:41 AM
Hammer BS?

Wongo
29th November 2006, 08:59 AM
Another victim.

Cliff Rogers
29th November 2006, 09:08 AM
Settle down Alex, 26 more sleeps til Christmas but you have to be a good boy. :D

Felder
29th November 2006, 09:11 AM
Brendan,
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
:D :D :D :D :D

Of course. :)

It's been here for weeks and we've been testing it for you to make sure it is up to the usual standards. So far so good....but we will need a few more weeks testing, just to be sure. Don't be worried though, we are only using recycled timber on it. Oh, and we broke one of your blades so you will have to buy a new one. :)

Actually, we are expecting the container 'bout Tuesday-ish next week. :)

bennylaird
29th November 2006, 09:28 AM
You tease Brendan:p :p :p :D

MurrayD99
29th November 2006, 11:08 AM
From the computer (hardware) industry: On the ship, on the wharf, in customs, on a truck.... just a bit of a holdup with documentation... container wasn't accessible and it is on its way to Chile... Insufficient order lead-time.... Oh, that model was discontinued.... factory didn't tell us. Yes, it arrived but it is hard -wired with a Swedish print-train and it will have to be sent to the fijords and we are expecting a replacement momentarily....:D:D :D

Me, I'm heavily into instant gratification. Hang in there....... Xmas is on its way

ptc
29th November 2006, 02:21 PM
It's got a Scratch on it.
waiting for touch up to arrive

Felder
29th November 2006, 02:33 PM
On the ship, on the wharf, in customs, on a truck.... just a bit of a holdup with documentation... container wasn't accessible and it is on its way to Chile... Insufficient order lead-time.... Oh, that model was discontinued.... factory didn't tell us.

It's got a Scratch on it.
waiting for touch up to arrive

STOP IT! You're giving away all my standard excuses! :eek:

Dear AlexS,

There was a hurricane in the Philippines........

:D:D

ptc
29th November 2006, 02:45 PM
I bet he got the R.T.B. price as well .

AlexS
29th November 2006, 06:00 PM
Hammer BS?
Yep.

Settle down Alex, 26 more sleeps til Christmas but you have to be a good boy. :D

Stuffed already then.:D

I was just curious...not really hanging out for it.:rolleyes:

RufflyRustic
29th November 2006, 06:48 PM
Yep.

Stuffed already then.:D

I was just curious...not really hanging out for it.:rolleyes:

HAHAHA What a brilliant whopper!!! you are so gonna be in trouble with the pressie elves for that one :eek: :p :D :D :D

ROFLOLPMP!!!!!

NewLou
29th November 2006, 08:43 PM
Mines arrived

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Felder
5th December 2006, 09:03 AM
Brendan,
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?
:D :D :D :D :D

Yes. :)

The container arrived this morning and we're just waiting for it to heat up before we unload it this afternoon. :rolleyes:

As soon as we've finished panel beating and bogging the rust holes in your machine, I'll be in touch. For an extra $300 I'll return it to it's original colour for you, too. :)

bennylaird
5th December 2006, 09:12 AM
Geez Alex you might even get it before xmas now? The container will be unloaded after the Tuesday BBQ and wine tasting session:D :D :D

ptc
5th December 2006, 09:40 AM
Is it Pink ?

bennylaird
5th December 2006, 09:51 AM
Is it Pink ?

Cmon thats personal, don't anwer Brendan:eek: :eek: :D

AlexS
5th December 2006, 04:13 PM
Yes. :)

The container arrived this morning and we're just waiting for it to heat up before we unload it this afternoon. :rolleyes:

As soon as we've finished panel beating and bogging the rust holes in your machine, I'll be in touch. For an extra $300 I'll return it to it's original colour for you, too. :)

Thank you Brendan, always knew the service was good at Felder.
Don't worry about the bog - I'l just strengthen the whole machine with masking tape. And the extra $300 is fine, I'm just photocopying them for you now.;)

Felder
5th December 2006, 04:14 PM
And the extra $300 is fine, I'm just photocopying them for you now.;)

Great. Fax them over when they're done. :)

Wongo
5th December 2006, 04:26 PM
and CC me please.

Felder
6th December 2006, 09:40 AM
Great news, AlexS! I've just finished re-constructing your machine. She's as good as new.

I've just taken a picture for you to inspect. I'm sure you'll agree that I've done a great job.

I'm doubly impressed by myself as I set myself a challenge to re-build the machine without looking at any pictures of it. You know - like the people who are good at jigsaw puzzles do.

Anyway, your bandsaw is here and ready to be picked up. :)

AlexS
6th December 2006, 01:01 PM
Wonderful job, Brendan, but could you please dismantle it again. I'll be coming out to pick it up on my bicycle, and it needs to be in pieces small enough to fit into my panniers and pockets.

There seems to have been a misunderstanding. I thought I was buying a quality Hanner machine, not some European rip-off.:rolleyes:

Ramps
6th December 2006, 01:29 PM
looks like he hasn't worked out where to put that broken blade though

MurrayD99
6th December 2006, 01:51 PM
Classic!:D :D How did a common dusty weasel its way into the mission-critical bandsaw aristocracy thread....

Felder
6th December 2006, 02:04 PM
Wonderful job, Brendan, but could you please dismantle it again. I'll be coming out to pick it up on my bicycle, and it needs to be in pieces small enough to fit into my panniers and pockets.
I have this wonderful mental image of you turning up on a penny-farthing bike, and attempting to stuff a bandsaw into the pockets of your three-piece suit. :D

There seems to have been a misunderstanding. I thought I was buying a quality Hanner machine, not some European rip-off.:rolleyes: http://www.ubeaut.biz/nono.gif I only deal with the el-cheapo Euro-trash machines, mate. You want one of those good quality Hanners then you need to see Wongo. Read the fine print! http://www.ubeaut.biz/deal.gif

looks like he hasn't worked out where to put that broken blade though I think I just have actually. I have a step ladder here that will allow me to reach the seat of a penny-farthing bicycle. ;)

How did a common dusty weasel its way into the mission-critical bandsaw aristocracy thread....That's a dusty? Oh shoot. Back to the drawing board.

(PS - Nothing "common" about that dusty ;):D:rolleyes::cool: )

bennylaird
6th December 2006, 02:12 PM
He's right I've seen that dusty in action, I want oneee.

Wongo
6th December 2006, 02:21 PM
Quite right, we don’t sell cheap Austrian stuff.

Here is a picture of our latest machine.

ELDER is the best tablesaw of its kind in the market. ALL CHINESE ALL QUALITY.

bennylaird
6th December 2006, 02:45 PM
Quite right, we don’t sell cheap Austrian stuff.

Here is a picture of our latest machine.

ELDER is the best tablesaw of its kind in the market. ALL CHINESE ALL QUALITY.

Hmmm just use the best plastic available Wongo? Can you play ping pong on it?

Wongo
6th December 2006, 02:53 PM
Sure, it can be converted to a ping pong table. Just switch to the pingpong mode :cool:

Felder
11th December 2006, 11:29 AM
http://www.ubeaut.biz/shout.gifOI! ALEXS!!

When are you coming to pick up your Hammer POS??

The sound of it rusting is starting to give me a headache.

I hope you haven't deserted it and picked up a Hanner instead. :o
That deposit was NON-refundable, pal! http://www.ubeaut.biz/deal.gif

http://www.ubeaut.biz/dizzy.gif

bennylaird
11th December 2006, 11:32 AM
I'm Alexs and my new address is pm ing to you now. Please bill the old address and add postage.

Cheers

Alexs

AlexS
11th December 2006, 03:37 PM
Patience, Brendan, patience. I've been busy organising the catering for its welcoming party. The brass band is tuning up as we speak, and should have mastered a suitable fanfare by tomorrow, when I come out to pick it up.

PS. There is a mistake in the post above. Send the bandsaw to the old address and the bill to the new one.;)

Wongo
11th December 2006, 03:47 PM
Take your time Alex. Let them see what it is like to wait.

:D

Felder
11th December 2006, 04:15 PM
That does it. I cannot cope with the mockery I am subjected to on these Forums. :mad:

I've been busy organising the catering for its welcoming party. The brass band is tuning up as we speak, and should have mastered a suitable fanfare by tomorrow, when I come out to pick it up.
You get the bandsaw. ...... http://www.ubeaut.biz/bigok.gif

Take your time Alex. Let them see what it is like to wait.
........You get the bill....... http://www.ubeaut.biz/thefinger.gif

I'm Alexs and my new address is pm ing to you now. Please bill the old address and add postage.

.... and for doing such a lousy AlexS impression, you get one of these. http://www.ubeaut.biz/nuts.gif

:D:D

AlexS
12th December 2006, 09:25 PM
It's here!:D
It works!:D

DJ’s Timber
12th December 2006, 09:30 PM
So did Brendan fill the rust holes properly and do a good paint job?

Felder
13th December 2006, 09:34 AM
It works!:D

Wow.
http://www.ubeaut.biz/jawdrop.gif
First time for everything. ;)