View Full Version : Link to free!!! Plans

Wayne Davy
9th May 2003, 12:00 PM
Check this out. I just fell over it. Fan-f$%^ing-tastic

http://plans.the3house.com/menus/free_top_nav1.htm

zymurgy
9th May 2003, 12:54 PM
Great find!

Another shortcut on my desktop, god it's getting messy.

Gordon.

rob_tassie
4th September 2003, 12:28 AM
Mate, dont put more on your desktop than yo have to! You will really slow your system down, especially bootup... Stick links like that into favourites! Works like a treat, eh

sean@oz
13th September 2003, 09:40 PM
Wayne

Thanks for the link to the GREAT free plans web site. Have just spent the last hour or so checking out some of the plans. Who needs TV!

Kevin2003
28th October 2003, 01:00 AM
Great site !!

But what's with the woman that's in all the pictures??

silentC
29th October 2003, 01:11 PM
It's Mag Ruffman, a kind of female 'Tim the Tool Man Taylor'.

Mag Ruffman is an actress, writer, producer, and building contractor. She is the host, creator, and producer of the fix-it classic “A Repair to Remember” and the Gemini-nominated workshop series “Anything I Can Do.” Mag writes a syndicated weekly home projects column, ToolGirl, which appears in various newspapers across Canada and the U.S. Mag also works as a national celebrity spokesperson with Habitat for Humanity. She lives in Mansfield, Ontario

Her catch cry is "A woman can do anything with the right tools". Now that's scary. :eek:

silentC
29th October 2003, 02:06 PM
Mate, try selecting something from 'Only Free Plans' at the top of the page. They've evidently changed their site and the page in Wayne's link has been removed.

Wood Borer
29th October 2003, 02:06 PM
Doorstop,

Press the button where it says "Only Free Plans".

It worked OK for me.

- Wood Borer

Wood Borer
29th October 2003, 05:46 PM
Doorstop,

It must be an SA thing!

I got into the bit I thought would interest you - Bedroom Furniture at this address.

http://plans.the3house.com/web/build_pages.php?free=yes&type=photo&category=Bed_Room&page=1

- Wood Borer