PDA

View Full Version : Lookout for Oges!!

oges
9th May 2003, 07:41 PM
It's still over a month yet, but I will be demonstrating the scrollsaw at the upcoming Sydney Working With Wood show on the Central Coast Wood Turners stand. Not sure what stand number it is yet, but I know its near food and the seminar areas.

I will be there on the Saturday 22nd June, so please drop by and say hello. There will be people demonstrating Turning, Scrolling and Carving during the three days of the show so there will be something to interest most people.

If im not at the stand I will probably be wandering around the show harassing the other people there :D .. and hopefully buying a thing or three :p .

I've attached my photo so that you may recognise me and choose to say hello or duck and run in the other direction :D

oges
21st May 2003, 02:08 PM
okay looks like we are on Stand 211 according to the Aussie Woodworker hope to see ya's around. Got a bit of goats fluff around the chin area but the above will give ya an idea who to run from.

oges
23rd May 2003, 07:27 AM
Stoppers
HAHA! thankyou kind sir :p I look forward to receiving the beauty tips from you and any other advise you can give me. I hope you are able to make it to the show, I have met U & Beaut at a Newcastle wood show before so it will be good to meet their side-kick aswell :rolleyes:

JackoH
23rd May 2003, 10:22 AM
Beauty advice! Stoppers!. Wotever next?:rolleyes: