PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Gumby
18th December 2006, 10:19 PM
I'm seeking opinions on this because it's been a bone of contention for some time since the rattle of the train made loud noises clankning it's merry way across those ever widening tracks, made ever deeper by the convoluted offerings of those who should have known better, even if we give them some credence, or even the Clear Water Revival thing if that's what matters most ?

But does it really ? How can something which has gone before, be so far behind when the first runner finally crosses the imaginary finish line thinking it wasn't there but knowing, in his heart of hearts that it really is. Especially since he was egged on by the surrounding masses who had gathered earlier in the day, seeking the answers which those with the knowledge to give them, had chosen to conceal. The only casualty is the truth.

Why then, do we allow this to happen, on such a fine day when all that is cooked has already been eaten and consumed in the fires of an imaginary configlaration. Over done, blackened and grilled to within an inch of it's existence.

This then is the proof. It's in the pudding. Go ye and eat your fill for there are starving people in countries far worse than ours where a mere morsel is but a month's wages.

In those circumstances, why would anybody cook steak passed rare. ?:confused:

Groggy
18th December 2006, 10:21 PM
Ok, I'm thinking there's been a bad batch of beer this week. This is the third one of these. They used to come in spam email.....

ozwinner
18th December 2006, 10:23 PM
:eek: Gumbys a spammer. :eek:

Ban the bastard....... :mad:

Al :D

Wood Butcher
18th December 2006, 10:27 PM
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/yourfunny.gif

Groggy
18th December 2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah, finally outed him. Never liked those shifty little plastic eyes of his anyway.

SPIRIT
18th December 2006, 10:59 PM
life can only be understood backwards it has to be lived forwards

arty

Eastie
18th December 2006, 11:07 PM
As an old bushy once told me, only once you've scratched your crack and then rubbed your bleeding gums will you know the answer to that question...

SPIRIT
18th December 2006, 11:15 PM
philosophers are clever

arty

Honorary Bloke
18th December 2006, 11:26 PM
even if we give them some credence, or even the Clear Water Revival thing if that's what matters most ?

In those circumstances, why would anybody cook steak passed rare. ?:confused:

Very profound, Gumby. Very profound. :cool:

Just remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. :D

Cliff Rogers
19th December 2006, 12:11 AM
Lucky Gumby.... I just went to the fridge & it is empty. :(

Howdya do that
19th December 2006, 07:36 AM
Should not have read this first thing in the morning!
Now I feel like a drink to make sense of it.

Zed
19th December 2006, 07:55 AM
I think he's been downloading too many "movies" from the web...

bennylaird
19th December 2006, 08:04 AM
I feel your pain Gumby, same thing happened to me.

echnidna
19th December 2006, 08:15 AM
I think I'll go make some sawdust instead of trying to think.

Flowboy
19th December 2006, 08:19 AM
:confused: Uhhhh...... Say what?

Tex B
19th December 2006, 08:30 AM
And yet, the vagaries of life being what they are, we are bound to feel the gestalt from those very tracks, and hear the rumble in the fiber of our being.

Which is to say, closing in on 6000 posts, that, sadly, this is your life.

Tex

Grunt
19th December 2006, 08:34 AM
That's quite profound for a plasticine man. Actually, the mere fact that he can type is truly amazing.

A good question tho. Why would you want to ruin a steak by cooking it until it all the flavour, texture and juices are gone?

craigb
19th December 2006, 09:00 AM
Yogi Gumby?

Christopha
19th December 2006, 09:23 AM
Gumby, I am absolutely stunned! My Nannas' aunty sent those very words to me in a letter written from her cell on death row just before she taken by the aliens to live in sin with a bricklaying chimpanzee from Epsilon 13....

jmk89
19th December 2006, 09:30 AM
On what I think was Gumbino's question - we will never prevent people turning meat into shoe leather until we get rid of the myths about needing to cook meat to death to get rid of bacteria. True pre-refrigeration, perhaps. But now the real health risk are grubby hands and indigestion from meat cooked to jarrah consistency!!

Felder
19th December 2006, 09:34 AM
I'm seeking opinions on this...blah.....blah...... cook steak passed rare. ?:confused:

:(
I was going to ask that.

Gumby
19th December 2006, 09:41 AM
a bricklaying chimpanzee from Epsilon 13....

Zed is from Epsilon 13 :confused:

Yogi Gumby?

I only have two words to say about that...........absolutely not.

RufflyRustic
19th December 2006, 09:42 AM
Gumby, are you feeling a bit like the broken piece of glass that's been washed & tumbled down the river of life till the sharp edges are rounded and smooth?:confused:

cheers
Wendy

Grunt
19th December 2006, 09:48 AM
Zed is from Epsilon 13

No, the offspring of Ozwinner and Zed is from Epsilon.

MurrayD99
19th December 2006, 10:38 AM
Errrr.... was the train late then? Or did it not arrive but wasn't expected anyway.

Gra
19th December 2006, 11:03 AM
I think I need a drink........

especially whatever the plasticine man is drinking...

is it Friday yet??

bennylaird
19th December 2006, 11:06 AM
Gumby has been feeling out of sorts lately and has taken many forms. Hopefully he will be feeling himself again soon.:D

Cliff Rogers
19th December 2006, 11:11 AM
DO you think we should wish him a Happy Something? :rolleyes:

bennylaird
19th December 2006, 11:12 AM
Wonder if he remembers how to hand out Reddies?

Gra
19th December 2006, 11:55 AM
DO you think we should wish him a Happy Something? :rolleyes:

Sounds like he is doing that himself:D:D

SPIRIT
19th December 2006, 01:49 PM
grump your woods do twist and trick all l can think now is clickty click

arty

SPIRIT
19th December 2006, 01:57 PM
nealy forgot aka shakespear thread
a fancy touch thanks l think