PDA

View Full Version : Free woodworking ebook

ramance
20th December 2006, 07:33 PM
Hi.

I'm giving away ten copies of my new "woodworking essentials" ebook, just released. I only want your feed back on return.

Please send a Private Message (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/private.php?do=newpm&u=14131) - first ten messages will get a free copy.

Pat
20th December 2006, 07:57 PM
Is it in english, my spanish is non existant?

Doughboy
20th December 2006, 07:59 PM
Tell you what post it here and make it available to all and you will get as much feedback as you can handle!!!!!

Pete

ramance
20th December 2006, 10:45 PM
Book is writen in english.

horse
24th December 2006, 08:13 AM
Be careful guys. This is most likely/maybe an attempt to collect email addresses for a spam email list.

Groggy
24th December 2006, 08:46 AM
Or, maybe, it is just what it appears to be....

Sprog
24th December 2006, 07:44 PM
Be careful guys. This is most likely/maybe an attempt to collect email addresses for a spam email list.

It is actually a very well written and informative publication.

horse
27th December 2006, 11:25 AM
It is actually a very well written and informative publication.

Well, I do hope it is nothing more than what you say.

Maybe he could lest us know when he has his 10 reviewers so others need not apply.

Horse

steck
5th January 2007, 06:40 PM
Hi, I am interested! Have sent a PM

thetassiebfg
6th January 2007, 12:44 PM
I've PM'ed will let the forum know what response i get ie book or an influx of spam.. being the trusting sort my bet is on an ebook though.

ramance
6th January 2007, 10:28 PM
Hi.

Firs of all, I want to clarify that I'm not spamming, it was a honest post. Thanks for all of you interested on take a review of the book. I already sent the free copies and have received all the reviews I needed, thanks guys. Sorry to all of you interested, I'm still receiving pm's, but the book now is for sale.

Thanks and regards.

Ralph Keno
www.woodworking-guide.net (http://www.woodworking-guide.net)