PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas all

Flowboy
25th December 2006, 05:04 AM
Five AM Christmas day and all is well!

Up before Sparrow f*rt and here to wish all a merry Christmas and hope that all those with kids get the joy of watching them open their presents, then proceed to wear themselves out playing all day.:)

P.S. We did our traditional baked leg of pickled pork on the BBQ last night, if you haven't tried this, its to die for. Crisp, flavourful cackling and ham so tender and smooth it melts in your mouth. No need for added salt for the crackling either.

Merry Christmas

Rob and SWMBO

Pat
25th December 2006, 07:15 AM
Morning All, just ducked in for a taste of sanity, before it all goes to pot.:)

Have a Merry and Safe one. If you choose to go to the beach, make sure it is a patrolled one and obey the Lifesaver's directions, I and the other Lifesavers on Patrol today can do with an easy day.

Be ready Wednesday for the sales, MBGitW is and I am ready for several days of uninterrupted shed time:D

goat
25th December 2006, 08:04 AM
merry xmas,:) what ya get?

Rossluck
25th December 2006, 08:20 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for a year of good conversation.:D

Doughboy
25th December 2006, 08:33 AM
Ho ho bloomin' ho. Late night last night had midnight mass and then a five year olds idea of a sleep in. Up at 6.15 and ready to rock.:(

We had a good chrissie morning with a five year old and a four month old to keep us grounded somewhat. But we are having champagne and strawberries for breaky. Does that count as an alcoholic beverage? hehehe I started early.

I got a set of nice yellow coloured cordless power tools. Thanks santa!!!!:D :D :D

Pete

Have a great time with family and friends, be thankful for having the ones you love around you and ask god for strength when talking to the MIL......

Iain
25th December 2006, 08:56 AM
The girls went rising yesterday and knocked themselvesout, I had to wake them up at 8.30:eek:
This really is a first, waking up on Christmas day before the kids.
Happy Christmas all, now have to go and start preparing lunch, and sorry Flowboy, Pork in any form just doesn't do it for me, enjoy the bit you were keeping for me:D

Honorary Bloke
25th December 2006, 09:26 AM
But we are having champagne and strawberries for breaky. Does that count as an alcoholic beverage?
I got a set of nice yellow coloured cordless power tools. Thanks santa!!!!:D :D :D Pete

Had better not count!! See the Code of Practice. No bubblies! :eek:

However, yellow cordless tools may offset the violation. :D :D Happy Chrissie. :) Still C Eve here. Please don't shoot Santa until he gets to my shed. :mad:

JDarvall
25th December 2006, 09:29 AM
Santa got me a 3 piece set of upcut spiral bits from carpatec....(which I'm worried about, cause they look poorly made )

Got a taper jig for the table saw.

And a sharpening stone.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Auld Bassoon
25th December 2006, 09:38 AM
Happy Christmas everyone. I hop that you all get what you deserve :D :D :D

ptc
25th December 2006, 09:45 AM
I got a big box of liquorice allsorts !

Studley 2436
25th December 2006, 09:51 AM
Merry Xmas all. I got a new fishing rod and reel. Pretty cool. I guess the other thing I have to do is fix up some more storage in my shed for all those bits that seem to have grown there

Studley

Daddles
25th December 2006, 10:21 AM
6:30 here - bright and bouncy 5 year old, big grumpy brother not far behind her. Did the present bit and went back to bed :D

But here's the weirdest thing, the flamin' cat didn't complain about breakfast, didn't even ask for it until all the presents had been opened (he got one - one of the boxes was big enough for him to sit in).

Richard

Shannon
25th December 2006, 10:35 AM
Merry chrissy all - late one for us, trampoline building and all for the little one. Very cool to watch her go psycho when she went to find her mummy and mummy was bouncing on it :D

Gotta go lots to do and see. Have a great day.

Flowboy
25th December 2006, 04:19 PM
Well, the offical handover of Christmas hostages, sorry peasants, sorry presents has occured.
SWMBO: Chanel #5 Eau de Parfum (50ml, so I'm cheap:p )
3 rather swish cooking books, Italian, Salads and a whole tome on various herbs, icluding uses, planting, harvesting etc.
Me: Socks and Jocks from two of the cats, a book called "100 ways for a cat to tame its human (this came from "The Scanner" I think), and some trackers from SWMBO.
The cats: The baked ham I was saving for Iain:) :)

The day continues, but at a slower and wetter pace.

Regards

Rob