PDA

View Full Version : Going to Turnfest??

Little Festo
3rd January 2007, 12:21 PM
Anyone going to the turnfest organised by David Drescher this year?? Any from Darwin??

Peter

SawDustSniffer
3rd January 2007, 12:27 PM
im from darwin , when , where , how ?

reeves
3rd January 2007, 12:46 PM
I am hoping to make it this year, Kooralbyn Qld, last weekend in March
advertised in the last Ausse wooworker mag.

contact

South East Queensland Woodworking Supplies
1/50 Randall St, Slacks Creek Qld 4127 Ph: 07 3808 7005

Tony Morton
3rd January 2007, 01:49 PM
Hi All
See you there.

cheers Tony

WOODbTURNER
3rd January 2007, 05:19 PM
G'day Peter
Trev Brennan, Ian Landon and myself are going again. I don't know if any of Ian Mac's mob are going. I see by your photos you have spent some of your retirement stash on some great gear. Anyway it will be great to catch up with you and your better half again at Dave's bash.
Cheers Jeff F.

WOODbTURNER
3rd January 2007, 05:29 PM
G'day SawDustSniffer
Did you know there is a woodturning fraternity in Darwin? If you are interested drop me a post.
Cheers Jeff

SawDustSniffer
3rd January 2007, 06:02 PM
what sort of timber would you like the post made out of and what size ,and where do i drop it

WOODbTURNER
3rd January 2007, 06:30 PM
Definately not out of bloody African Mahogany!! Click onto my login name for contact info.

Little Festo
3rd January 2007, 08:55 PM
G'day Peter
Trev Brennan, Ian Landon and myself are going again. I don't know if any of Ian Mac's mob are going. I see by your photos you have spent some of your retirement stash on some great gear. Anyway it will be great to catch up with you and your better half again at Dave's bash.
Cheers Jeff F.

Hello Jeff,
Nice to hear from you. I dont think Ian's coming down, wish he was. Do you have an extra day (or two)???? I will try to have a bit of local wood for you to take back. it will be good to catch up.

Peter

Tony Morton
3rd January 2007, 09:16 PM
Hi All

Any one attending from hairy Oak areas I am interested is obtaining more cant get onto any down here. If some one can help pm me .

Cheers Tony

WOODbTURNER
3rd January 2007, 09:29 PM
Pete
Trev Brennan is now up in Maryborough and I will be staying with him for about a week after Turnfest 07. Will be great to call in on our way up.
Bet your not missing our nice 100% humidity and 35 degree days but it's nice knowing we won't run out of water. The only trouble is it's too hot and sweaty to do any turning.
Cheers
Jeff

Fireman sam
4th January 2007, 12:03 AM
Hi all
I am going to turnfest and 3 more from coffs harbour area :2tsup:
Andrew