PDA

View Full Version : Not woodwork but.............

Iain
29th May 2003, 05:27 PM
A site from a disgruntled franchisee http://www.fukron.au.tt/

I think he is a little annoyed.

atseasick
29th May 2003, 06:14 PM
Seems like he has a beef with Pedders.

oges
29th May 2003, 09:14 PM
yes it would appear so

Mick4412
29th May 2003, 09:45 PM
Iain
Fascinating reading, but hardly what I would expect on this B/B. What has woodwork got to do with shock-absorbers
Mick4412

Shane Watson
29th May 2003, 10:45 PM
Mick if the ute dosn't have good suspension then how can one transport his masterpiece with piece of mind knowing it won't get bumped out..... ;)

q9
29th May 2003, 11:14 PM
Why do I get the feeling this guy probably made a lot of problems for himself?

atseasick
30th May 2003, 05:20 PM
Yes makes you wonder if it was all that one-sided doesnt it and unless he was in a all steel construction building im sure there is some wood around there somewere.

Henry
20th June 2003, 02:59 PM
How about the other side to this tale of woe!

The story in brief goes along these lines.

The creator of the website did have a Pedders franchise. But here is the rub. By all accounts it was spectacularly unimpressive in its performance both in sales and the owners ability to communicate with customers in any other way than to be overbearing bombastic and in certain cases down right threatening.

Pedders decided that due to the above, the operation did not fit well within the Pedders system and elected to terminate the franchise at the same time offering a settlement amount. The gentleman in question declined the offer and decided to fight for his store. His choice!

Unfortunately he Lost! And the total costs incurred became significantly more. “ But that’s the risk you take!”

During the battle with Pedders he decided to open a second suspension business in the area and it too folded. You would have to think that this second collapse was an indication that whatever Pedders saw as issues with the way he ran a Pedders store were being replicated a second time. I also believe that there are a few automotive suppliers still after his scalp for outstanding debts related to this second business venture.

Isn’t it good to hear both sides of the story?