PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a copy of Forum DVD

Pages : [1] 2

numbat
30th January 2007, 09:34 AM
Hi guys,

After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with watson about getting a copy of the forum DVD I have come to dead end as he could not copy the DVD.

If someone has a copy of the forum DVD I would appreciate a copy - please PM me for my address.

Of course I will forward copies to others once I have mine.

Cheers

Big Shed
31st January 2007, 09:31 AM
1 Copy on the way to you Numbat.

keju
31st January 2007, 01:42 PM
still waiting for my copy, but will definately return the favour once it gets here
Juvy

journeyman Mick
31st January 2007, 03:26 PM
Juvy,
mailed it off on Monday, so it shouldn't be too far away.

Mick

Shedgirl
31st January 2007, 05:27 PM
Hi guys,

After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with watson about getting a copy of the forum DVD I have come to dead end as he could not copy the DVD.

If someone has a copy of the forum DVD I would appreciate a copy - please PM me for my address.

Of course I will forward copies to others once I have mine.

Cheers

Numbat, I'd love a copy when you get one. Happy to pass on copies, too.

keju
31st January 2007, 05:39 PM
Thank you Mick, looking forward to it.
I know someone had left a note a while back asking for me to send one on to him... but .... well... I cleaned out my messages..... so would you please contact me again?

Juvy

numbat
1st February 2007, 09:33 PM
Numbat, I'd love a copy when you get one. Happy to pass on copies, too.

PM me your name and address - and I will forward a copy when I get mine - hopefully tomorrow.

Cheers

Gumby
1st February 2007, 09:40 PM
Thank you Mick, looking forward to it.

life is full of disappointments. Your next one is coming. :D:D

keju
2nd February 2007, 12:51 PM
Hello Mick,
postie just brought the CD..... already had a quick look.
Seems a some of them I only get sound , like the blowfly one... any idea if I need to update my media player?
Most seem fine tho.

thank you so much

Now I'll glady burn a couple of copies..... ... just PM me :)

Juvy

Gumby
2nd February 2007, 01:24 PM
Hello Mick,
postie just brought the CD..... already had a quick look.
Seems a some of them I only get sound , like the blowfly one... any idea if I need to update my media player?
Most seem fine tho.

thank you so much

Now I'll glady burn a couple of copies..... ... just PM me :)

Juvy

you need the latest codecs for your player. You can use a program called Gspot to check the codecs on any of the vids. Then google the codec it needs and download & install it.

Or get the latest Windows Media Player or a free player called DivX which should have most codecs included.

keju
3rd February 2007, 09:39 AM
thank you.... will have to look into that......
Did find something great ..... the "jointer magnets" one plays on our portable DVD player.
Wonder if there's a way to convert them all to mpg? Could take that into the workshop... endless possibilities.....

Juvy

Gumby
3rd February 2007, 10:43 AM
thank you.... will have to look into that......
Did find something great ..... the "jointer magnets" one plays on our portable DVD player.
Wonder if there's a way to convert them all to mpg? Could take that into the workshop... endless possibilities.....

Juvy

You can get all sorts of converters on the internet. Just google 'avi to mpg' and see what comes up.

Shedgirl
3rd February 2007, 01:17 PM
PM me your name and address - and I will forward a copy when I get mine - hopefully tomorrow.

Cheers
Thanks Numbat, I've sent a PM

Billylad
3rd February 2007, 07:47 PM
Numbat,would it also possible to get a copy also,and i will also forward copy on,thanks.

keju
3rd February 2007, 09:07 PM
I have one ready to go........ no takers so far
Juvy

Billylad
4th February 2007, 09:17 PM
Keju is it possible to get a copy if i p m my address to you.will also forward on 2 copies thanks

keju
4th February 2007, 09:40 PM
sure is - Billy.... just PM me and I'll get it to you next trip to the post office :)
Juvy

abitfishy
4th February 2007, 09:41 PM
I downloaded a few of the vids (Stu is great, love the router signwriting and the wood threader tool, thanks Stu!), but many are big downloads and I would also love the DVD if anyone has a spare copy. I maybe crap at woodwork, but IT stuff I can manage, so pretty sure I can make a few copies to spread around if it helps.

I can PM you with my addie.

Billylad
5th February 2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks keju,realy appreciate your time and effort, have pm my details to you thanks again.

keju
6th February 2007, 11:36 AM
Just got back from post office... posted first DVD and picked up more blanks....got home...finished your DVD, Billy... now it's just a matter of posting it :)

Juvy

thetassiebfg
6th February 2007, 01:41 PM
.... also forward on 2 copies thanks

Hi Billylad

Is it possible to be one of the people who get a DVD off you?

Proviso-

I was in the first round of CD Distribution but would like to get my hands on the other 24 vids that have come out since that time so if the DVD does not stop at (026) Gifkins jig but keeps going to something approaching 050. Rocker's Domino I'd love to get my hands on it.

Awaiting response before i start sending out PMs

Cheers
Thetassiebfg

abitfishy
6th February 2007, 03:04 PM
Hey juvy, is this the first one or does it have all of them??

keju
6th February 2007, 03:32 PM
huh? there are more? This is ONE DVD full of bits and piece?
This one starts with 01v-cut.qt and ends with Zen shop tour. It has 42 files in all.

If there are more..... I'll be in line for more copies please?? Anyone??? :)

Juvy

keju
6th February 2007, 03:38 PM
Almost forgot... Bill,thanks to Ken having to make a trip to town your DVD is on its way now too :)

Juvy

Gumby
6th February 2007, 05:09 PM
huh? there are more? This is ONE DVD full of bits and piece?
This one starts with 01v-cut.qt and ends with Zen shop tour. It has 42 files in all.

If there are more..... I'll be in line for more copies please?? Anyone??? :)

Juvy

That DVD is the only one in circulation. At the time it was made, that was all the vids we had.

To keep right up to date, you really should get onto Azurues and download them.

keju
6th February 2007, 07:07 PM
thank Gumby, read the instructions on that a few weeks ago.... sounds complicated.
Even if I'd want to don't think I could, got the slowest of the slow broadband connections ( aapt's special) and after 500meg they wind it back to .. oh what was it.. think 256k. I'd be here all day trying to download a big video and probably would loose the connection a few times.
Juvy

Gumby
6th February 2007, 08:13 PM
thank Gumby, read the instructions on that a few weeks ago.... sounds complicated.
Even if I'd want to don't think I could, got the slowest of the slow broadband connections ( aapt's special) and after 500meg they wind it back to .. oh what was it.. think 256k. I'd be here all day trying to download a big video and probably would loose the connection a few times.
Juvy

You should try it any way. i got slowed to 64kb/sec and it still works OK.
Try a small file and let it run overnight

Just install Azurues, download the torrent file, remove the txt on the name and double click on it. azureus will do the rest.

You'll never know if you never have a go :wink:

Billylad
6th February 2007, 08:31 PM
Thetassiebfg,will definetly send you a copy as soon as i recieve mine in a few days,but im sure it is the same as you got in first round. let me know if you still require

Billylad
6th February 2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks Keju.

Gumby
6th February 2007, 08:40 PM
Just in case there is any confusion around, this isn't a DVD which will play on your DVD player connected to a TV. It's simply a disk containing the files in a format which allows you to play them on the computer. (a mixture of avi, wmv and mpeg files) t's basically a big data disk which requires a DVD player/burner to be present on the computer. A CD player won't read this disk.

I tried making a forum DVD to go on a standard TV/DVD player but in that format, we'd need about 6 DVD's to cover all the files.

BobL
6th February 2007, 10:44 PM
I may have missed this but has there yet been a suggestion that someone gets paid to dulicate and distribute these videos? I've been waiting for Watson to get his copy copied but he is having problems.

Surely there is an enterprising local highschool kid somewhere nearby - or even a scout/guide troupe or charity looking to raise some money?

A new Video could be released every 6 months or as the vids accumulate. Media/Handling/postage - I'd pay $30 - $40 for the privelidge of not waiting over night to see just to see one (if I am lucky)?

Hope this suggestion does not upset anyone.

Gumby
6th February 2007, 10:51 PM
I may have missed this but has there yet been a suggestion that someone gets paid to dulicates and distribute these videos? I've been waiting for Watson to get his copy copied.

Surely there is an enterprising local highschool kid somewhere nearby - or even a scout/guide troupe or charity looking to raise some money?

Media/Handling/postage - I'd pay $30 - $40 for the privelidge of not waiting over night to see just to see one (if I am lucky)?

Hope this suggestion does not upset anyone.

That would be totally against the spirit of what we are doing here. If you paid someone to distribute them, what about the people who made the vids in the first place? And neil, who allows us to post the torrents and gave us our own section of the forums?

No, it's a free service and those who get a copy should be gracious enough to get a copy out to others. They usually are.

I did give some consideration to doing it for some sort of fee and then asking Neil to donate the money to a charity but it wouldn't be enough to make much impact. It would also mean one person does all the work and that could be a problem.

I think we have the best system going around and the distribution seems to work Ok in most cases.

There's also the option of downloading them and avoiding the hard copy queue.

thetassiebfg
7th February 2007, 01:09 PM
Thetassiebfg,will definetly send you a copy as soon as i recieve mine in a few days,but im sure it is the same as you got in first round. let me know if you still require

My 4 CDs only had 27 files on them so this will boost me up and it may be more resonable to download the remaining 8 or so.. since I too have a wonderful aapt broadband.. start on 256 then reduces to 64k.. but as i share the connection with some others I don`t feel like eating up all the good speed and leaving them in the lurch..

Will PM address

Any one else want a copy? I now have access to DVD burner so can send a couple out.

thetassiebfg

keju
7th February 2007, 07:10 PM
Bob... I'd be all for paying a couple of dollars to make up for the price of the DVD , but could not justify paying $30+... really couldn't do something like that even if I wanted to.

AAPT...... anyone else having problems with them slowing down way before midmonth lately? The 500megs used to get me to the 12-14th... now I'm struggling to get anything over 500kb send out over e-mail. Of course when I ask.... they wait with an answer until after the 15th and then tell me it's because my allowance was up! grrrrrrrr

Juvy

Gumby
7th February 2007, 08:27 PM
Bob... I'd be all for paying a couple of dollars to make up for the price of the DVD , but could not justify paying $30+... really couldn't do something like that even if I wanted to.

When you think it through, nobody is really out of pocket doing it the way we are.

A person gets a DVD sent free and in turn, burns a copy and sends it on. Total cost is about $2 postage, since the DVD they sent has been replaced by the one they received.

The only person really out of pocket by one DVD, is the first person to send it out, me. :(

Actually I'm down quite a few, but who's counting. :D

There's a new copy gone out this week with all the latest vids on it, but I won't name the recipient. if he (or she) wants to send it on, he (or she) can post the info here.

Big Shed
7th February 2007, 08:40 PM
The one I sent out last week also had all the videos on it, the earlier ones I sent out did not have the latest ones, but then I wasn't aware they were missing from the one I received:D

keju
7th February 2007, 08:43 PM
Your time and effort are very much appreciated :):2tsup:

Juvy

watson
7th February 2007, 08:55 PM
After a cupla weeks of mucking around.....I have finally done it!
In my hands are three copies of the wwf vids for members who require them.

For Gumby:
All I did was download DivX player and the next time I tried to copy Bingo!
Robert is your Father's Sibling.
??????

Noel

Gumby
7th February 2007, 09:17 PM
For Gumby:
All I did was download DivX player and the next time I tried to copy Bingo!
Robert is your Father's Sibling.
??????

Noel
[/B]

Computers, don't ya just luv 'em :D

AndrewPatrol
8th February 2007, 07:54 PM
how do i join Queue for one of the dvd's? quite willing to pass one on if thats the deal.

watson
8th February 2007, 08:01 PM
G'day,
Just PM me your address, and I'll send you one.
Regards,
Noel

Gumby
8th February 2007, 08:04 PM
how do i join Queue for one of the dvd's? quite willing to pass one on if thats the deal.

you just did:)

keju
8th February 2007, 08:09 PM
I just installed the new windows media player.... still only get audio and no video on all the avi files?
Anyone having the same problem? Any quick fix?
thanks
Juvy

Gumby
8th February 2007, 08:29 PM
I just installed the new windows media player.... still only get audio and no video on all the avi files?
Anyone having the same problem? Any quick fix?
thanks
Juvy

Its the codecs !

Have you tried DivX player as suggested above ?

AndrewPatrol
8th February 2007, 08:59 PM
you just did:)

Probly why I had so much trouble understanding that downloading thingy, even simple things combined with laziness can be sssoooooooooooooo confusing.
Anyone want a dvd, reckon I can manage that!!!!!!!

AndrewPatrol
12th February 2007, 03:34 PM
Got my disc today and now waiting for a reply from next someone to pass it on.
Gumby if you read this could i suggest creating an annual series of discs so that people dont double up on copying. Dunno if this is already in place, just a thought.

keju
12th February 2007, 05:12 PM
Finally got around to installing the DivX player.... funny thing is... the avi still opened in the Windows one... but open it did.... pictures and all! Tried it in the DivX player.... works fine too, but for some reason the left side is cut off ( I did try moving the sides) can't reach the maximize ( it was maximized tho.... I think... ) or the close button... there are more then one way to Rome tho :)
Thanks
Juvy

Gumby
12th February 2007, 05:30 PM
Gumby if you read this could i suggest creating an annual series of discs so that people dont double up on copying. Dunno if this is already in place, just a thought.

Whether it's annual or otherwise depends on the volume of content we get. Probably better to be done on a needs basis but by far the best way is for everybody to download them. That would be ideal.

Finally got around to installing the DivX player.... funny thing is... the avi still opened in the Windows one...

That's normal because your avi files are set to open with Media Player by default. If you want to open it in another player, right click on the file and go down to 'open with'. You should see a list of potential programs to choose from. You can then change the default player or leave it as is.

keju
13th February 2007, 09:04 AM
Gumby - I already knew about the drop down menu to choose the program ( have several paint/photo ones I use) but the DivX ones don't show up on the menu. Doesn't matter .... the pic is a fraction bigger in the windows one.... had just been curious to see if there was a difference.

Andrew - be good if we'd live in an ideal world.... but I'm sure most of us are still struggling with slow connections. We do have broadband, the slowest ( cheapest) from aapt... it's never fast to begin with, but after 500meg it goes down to dial up speed and crawls... we hit that about midmonth. So downloading huge files is just not an option for now.
I am very grateful for having the option to receive them all on DVD. Doesn't even have to be DVD..... if there are less files a CD would do fine.

Juvy

Gumby
13th February 2007, 08:07 PM
Gumby - I already knew about the drop down menu to choose the program ( have several paint/photo ones I use) but the DivX ones don't show up on the menu.

In that case you choose 'other' and then point to DivX :wink:

AndrewPatrol
13th February 2007, 08:44 PM
Gumby - I already knew about the drop down menu to choose the program ( have several paint/photo ones I use) but the DivX ones don't show up on the menu. Doesn't matter .... the pic is a fraction bigger in the windows one.... had just been curious to see if there was a difference.

Andrew - be good if we'd live in an ideal world.... but I'm sure most of us are still struggling with slow connections. We do have broadband, the slowest ( cheapest) from aapt... it's never fast to begin with, but after 500meg it goes down to dial up speed and crawls... we hit that about midmonth. So downloading huge files is just not an option for now.
I am very grateful for having the option to receive them all on DVD. Doesn't even have to be DVD..... if there are less files a CD would do fine.

Juvy

so Keju i assume you're asking for a copy, in my opinion it beats the hell out of downloading them. like you say speed is everything and if you aint got it ................... PM me if you want a copy

keju
14th February 2007, 09:06 AM
nope.... you're assuming wrong Andrew :)
Got my copy and posted two .... I was just having a problem viewing the avi files, that's why I was still hanging around in this part of the forum bugging everyone :U

All's fine now
thanks everyone
Juvy

watson
14th February 2007, 03:25 PM
G'day,
Still have two more copies if anyone needs one.
Regards,
Noel

Gumby
14th February 2007, 07:23 PM
G'day,
Still have two more copies if anyone needs one.
Regards,
Noel

If you sent me one, would that me we have achieved infinity. :D

The great circle of life would be complete.
The seas would rise up, the mountains be laid low and the world would end.:oo:

keju
14th February 2007, 07:31 PM
rofl are you trying to scare us? lol
Juvy

watson
14th February 2007, 08:12 PM
Gumby..that's as close as we can get...it's Nirvana.....John 13.....hippies at Stonehenge......A.P. Carter (Will the circle be unbroken)

Psst!! Wanna DVD??????

Regards,
Noel

AndrewPatrol
14th February 2007, 08:58 PM
waiting to do the right thing, so if anyone wants a disc, PM me.

BobL
22nd February 2007, 01:06 AM
Hi all -

Anyone who wants a DVD copy of the Vids I am happy to pass on. Also any Perth people who want a copy and can pick up from me direct please feel free to ask - Just PM me.

Cheers

Gumby
22nd February 2007, 11:15 PM
Looks like that might be about it then. All who wanted it got it.

:2tsup:

watson
22nd February 2007, 11:23 PM
G'day Gumby,
Just going on line to say I've still got two for any member that wants them.
After my initial copying problem, I've watched every one of them....one a day.
Learned heaps.......but my favourite is the "Interlude"

Jokes aside...what a great system that is......almost zen in its concept.
Well done for all your work and also thank you to te presenters and the others involved.
Thank You,
Regards,
Noel
P.S. Issue 2 or WWF 2007 is eagerly awaited.......once I get my arm out of the mini cyclone I just built

thetassiebfg
23rd February 2007, 07:27 PM
I also have a copy ready to go

Has the First 42 vids from the forum on it.. I think there is a newer version with the 50 but don't know if its doing the rounds..

PM if interested

colbaby
20th March 2007, 08:13 PM
The Tassie BFG has looked after me, recieved my copy yesterday and am enjoying watching some hands on woodwork with tools ive only read about. It makes things just click when you see it happen in front of you!

Now it is my time to pay it forward, so if anyone would like a copy please PM me and i will get onto it as soon as possible!

cheers

col

Wild Dingo
30th March 2007, 03:15 PM
PM in your inbox Col :2tsup:

I will add a short apology here as its been months since I said Id do one of the cave... but one thing leading to another I just havent done it so my apologize people :B

As soon as my daughter lobs up I will see if we can orjaminize somethin with her camcorder... so hopefully soon :roll:

Robynb
30th March 2007, 03:30 PM
I would love a copy of the DVD. Is there anyone with one ready to go? I'm in Perth. I'm happy to make more copies and pass them on.

watson
30th March 2007, 05:14 PM
G'day Robyn,
PM me your address as I still have one to go

Robynb
30th March 2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks Noel, PM sent.

Caliban
2nd April 2007, 03:23 PM
Hi All
My turn to ask for a copy. I can't get azureus to work properly. Techno useless, that's me. Does anyone have the latest dvd to send me?

watson
3rd April 2007, 06:19 PM
G'day Jim,
Has anyone contacted you yet???
If not, PM me your address, and I'll send you one

WillyInBris
9th April 2007, 10:34 AM
Hi peoples is it possible to get a copy of this DVD :D.

Thx Willy

Gumby
9th April 2007, 11:19 AM
Hi peoples is it possible to get a copy of this DVD :D.

Thx Willy

Try sending a PM to Caliban (2 posts above yours). He should have one and hopefully can send you a copy.

Then look out for the next request so you can do likewise.

djfoggin
15th April 2007, 10:58 PM
i have a couple ready to go if anyone wants to pm me

DeadEye68
16th April 2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, cheers dj

I'll pm my address
happy to pass on copies

DE

Bad Woodworker
17th April 2007, 11:30 AM
Hi, just wondering if I could get a copy of the dvd? and will be happy to pass on copies. :):)

Gumby
17th April 2007, 02:12 PM
Hi, just wondering if I could get a copy of the dvd? and will be happy to pass on copies. :):)

send a PM to djfoggin (2 posts above yours) :wink:

WillyInBris
17th April 2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks Watson turned up today.:2tsup:

I will be doing 5 copies, PM me your details and I will send them to you.

WIlly

Robynb
18th April 2007, 12:28 AM
I've received mine now - thanks Noel. Anyone need one? I can make a copy or three.

Bob38S
28th April 2007, 04:09 PM
Got my flak jacket and helmet on and ready to dive into fox hole............

Can't get Auz... etc to work

AND I'm using a Mac --

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Come on I'm expecting it [probably deserve some of it after some of my windoze references]

But, anyone got a DVD they can copy me for use on a Mac?

If you can - please let me know and I'll do the same for others.

Regards,
Bob

watson
28th April 2007, 07:08 PM
G'day Bob,
The DVD I got through the system works on my Mac, so you shouldn't have any probs.

Bob38S
30th April 2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks Noel, :2tsup:

Have sent you a PM

Regards,
Bob

PS

To the Windoze users - thanks for your restraint :U - I did leave myself wide open.

munruben
10th May 2007, 03:54 PM
would love a copy of the dvd and happy to do some copies and pass them on.

thetassiebfg
11th May 2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks WillyinBris

I have got mine and am able to pass some on

munruben PM me and I can send a copy

TheTassieBFG

munruben
12th May 2007, 10:21 AM
Hi Tassiebfg Have sent you a pm, thanks

John

Robynb
16th May 2007, 06:47 PM
After a great deal of stuffing around, I now have 5 copies ready to go. Any takers?

munruben
18th May 2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks to thetassiebfg I got mine today. Thanks Andrew,
Anyone want a copy, please pm me

Geoff Dean
8th June 2007, 06:09 PM
John,

Thanks for sending on the DVD, You must have sent it 5 mins after my PM, it got here so fast.

Any one wants a copy, PM me and I will get onto it.

Absolutely loved the uncut Gumbyland tour, I was ROFPMAO:rotfl: :rotfl:

munruben
9th June 2007, 01:28 PM
No probs Geoff, you're welcome

notenoughtoys
5th September 2007, 06:39 PM
Hi guys,
based on what I've read here, I take it this DVD has woodworking project footage on it??? If so I wouldn't mind a copy if someone is happy to pass one on?? Actually it would probably be smarter to ask what is on it first rather then run the risk of wasting someones time :doh:

Cheers

Bob K

Big Shed
5th September 2007, 06:49 PM
Bob,

There are about 50 videos on the Forum Videos DVD, ranging from how to fold a bandsaw blade to how to set up a jointer thicknesser etc.

They were all produced by members of the forum and are interesting to watch. I certainly learned a lot, and some are even quite entertaining!:2tsup:

PM me your postal address and I'll send you a copy.

Burnsy
6th September 2007, 10:05 PM
Bob (notenoughtoys) can you burn and send me a copy please once yours arrives (I believe this is how the sytem works)? I have sent you a PM with my address details on it. Guess that makes me the top of the pile for whovever wants it next:wink:

Cheers,
Mike

notenoughtoys
6th September 2007, 10:25 PM
Bob (notenoughtoys) can you burn and send me a copy please once yours arrives (I believe this is how the sytem works)? I have sent you a PM with my address details on it. Guess that makes me the top of the pile for whovever wants it next:wink:

Cheers,
Mike

pm sent

BrettC
15th September 2007, 03:19 PM
Geoff,

Thanks received the forum video the other day, have had some PC probs but should be able to get it running today. Will post again when I know I can make some copies

Cheers.

fenderbelly
18th October 2007, 11:11 PM
Hi all, if anyone has a spare copy i wouldn't mind one, happy to pass on to whoever wants one.

fenderbelly
29th October 2007, 05:09 PM
Brett

Recieved copy of video today, Thank you

I've made a copy so its available to who ever wants it next.

Poppa
1st November 2007, 10:28 PM
Fenderbelly, I received the copy that you sent me today. Thanks very much, I'm most appreciative. And of course I'll be happy to make a few copies if anyone is interested. Please PM me and let me know address details, etc. Oh, and by the way, I don't get to the site everyday, so if it takes me a few days to reply don't panic - I'll be back and then I'll get straight on to it.

Cheers again Fenderbelly.

funkychicken
6th November 2007, 10:33 PM
Well I might like a copy of this "dvd"

wheelinround
7th November 2007, 10:52 AM
Big thanks to Munruben/John :woot::woot:I'm getting one too

Greenie for that John

wheelinround
8th November 2007, 06:16 PM
Just arrived John a BIG THANKS :2tsup::2tsup:

Speed80
18th December 2007, 10:02 PM
Poppa,

Just recieved DVD cheers. I look forward to watching it. If anyone else wishes to have a copy I will send one out. Please PM me your details.

Speed80

wheelinround
18th December 2007, 10:09 PM
Its a hoot haven't watched it all yet maybe over the dull days of christmas

Sarge
27th February 2008, 08:16 PM
If anyone has a copy of the Forum DVD I would love a copy please