PDA

View Full Version : Woodwork Channel - LCD screens

dazzler
4th February 2007, 01:32 AM
Hi all

I like to watch.

The woodworkingchannel that is :p .

Has anyone watched it full screen with an LCD monitor and was it any clearer than with a normal monitor :?

cheers

dazzler

KRH
4th February 2007, 01:57 AM
Hi Dazzler

It really depends on the program they are showing. The quality varies quite a lot. BTW, I feed my video out (and sound) from the PC to a TV. Not a bad picture for the most part, but again, some programs are lower quality.

Regards

Ken

outback
4th February 2007, 07:41 AM
I use a 19" LCD screen, full size the pic can be a bit didgy. I put this down to the fact I'm on ISDN so the quality I'm gettin' down the line is pretty dodgy. If I sit back a bit and let it all blend into itself it's better. :;

dazzler
4th February 2007, 10:25 AM
I use a 19" LCD screen, full size the pic can be a bit didgy. I put this down to the fact I'm on ISDN so the quality I'm gettin' down the line is pretty dodgy. If I sit back a bit and let it all blend into itself it's better. :;

Ahhhhhhh, thats what I do with the wife :2tsup:

P.S - how do you feed it to the TV

Chris Parks
23rd February 2007, 12:56 AM
Ahhhhhhh, thats what I do with the wife :2tsup:

P.S - how do you feed it to the TV

In my case I have a S Video port on my laptop (Dell). This goes straight into our TV via the appropriate cable and another cable feeds the audio into the TV. The TV has an S video port. There is an adaptor you can buy to feed S video into a normal video port on a VCR so it is possible to record it. I have the adaptor but haven't used it as yet.