PDA

View Full Version : Vale Anna Nicole

Shedhand
9th February 2007, 08:56 AM
That wacky flasher, Anna Nicole Smith has been found dead in a US hotel room. Mad but a good laugh. :no:

martrix
9th February 2007, 09:06 AM
Mad, but sad in a way too.

and by sad I mean the way society is so twisted that we even know about her. Like Paris "legs akimbo" Hilton, famous for being famous!.......makes me sick.

She had a baby that was a few months old too:C ....oh well, guess we can watch that one grow up and fall over whist we eat our Weet-bix.

Bleedin Thumb
9th February 2007, 09:12 AM
Sorry I've never heard of her?

Shedhand
9th February 2007, 12:41 PM
Sorry I've never heard of her?You're very fortunate Bleeder.

RufflyRustic
9th February 2007, 01:05 PM
It's sad, considering her age, the 3 month old baby left behind without a Mum, and that she won't be remembered for the good things she may have done. Now that's really sad, to have made such a mark in the world.

Sorry, am feeling a bit down and introspective today:C

silentC
9th February 2007, 01:11 PM
she won't be remembered for the good things she may have done
Were there any?

RufflyRustic
9th February 2007, 01:40 PM
:no:

My point exactly

martrix
9th February 2007, 01:45 PM
I wonder about her upbringing amongst all of this?
What her family life as a child was like. Where are her parents in all of this?

silentC
9th February 2007, 01:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_nicole_smith

If you can make any sense out of it...

Groggy
9th February 2007, 02:07 PM
The problem with dying so young is you don't get a chance to wake up to yourself and do something worthwhile. She will always be remembered for what she did, not what she may have done. Sad really, I pity the child.

Shedhand
9th February 2007, 02:22 PM
Anna's coffin. Recognise her now Bleeder? :oo:

bitingmidge
9th February 2007, 02:27 PM
The problem with dying so young is you don't get a chance to wake up to yourself and do something worthwhile. She will always be remembered for what she did, not what she may have done. Sad really, I pity the child.
If one hasn't woken up by the time one hits forty, then one wonders if one is actually ever going to wake up.

She will be remembered for about ten minutes after the New Idea article on her funeral hits the streets. Her child, sadly has probably more opportuniy to survive as a result of its mother's demise.

People like her, and the press that report her "exploits" are entirely responsible for global warming.

Cheers,

P
:((

craigb
9th February 2007, 02:47 PM
I'm with Midge on this one.

I don't wish death on anyone, but really, that sheila was a gold digging waste of space.

Bleedin Thumb
9th February 2007, 05:20 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_nicole_smith

If you can make any sense out of it...

Oh yeah right.. that Anna Nicole Smith, we had a brief affair in the 90's but I could tell it wasn't going to work out, she was only after me for my body and the fact that I'm good in bed.

Tragic, tragic loss.:roll:

Groggy
9th February 2007, 05:28 PM
If one hasn't woken up by the time one hits forty, then one wonders if one is actually ever going to wake up.

She will be remembered for about ten minutes after the New Idea article on her funeral hits the streets. Her child, sadly has probably more opportuniy to survive as a result of its mother's demise.

People like her, and the press that report her "exploits" are entirely responsible for global warming.

Cheers,

P
:((Let me reword it then. It is a pity she died before she woke up to herself. It is still sad. I see a shallow life, one repeated a lot under the gaze of the cameras.

Gumby
9th February 2007, 05:32 PM
Mad but a good laugh. :no:

I can't see anything funny in it :?

Bleedin Thumb
9th February 2007, 05:50 PM
I can't see anything funny in it :?

Don't worry Gumby she would of wanted to be remembered that way.

Rocker
9th February 2007, 07:16 PM
Sorry I've never heard of her?

Where have you been? she married a billionaire in his 90's when she was in her 30's.

Rocker

Shedhand
9th February 2007, 08:22 PM
Where have you been? she married a billionaire in his 90's when she was in her 30's.

Rockershe was 26 when she married her gold mine...
Gumby. She was a fun time girl. lived fast and loose. :wink:

martrix
9th February 2007, 08:25 PM
she was 26 when she married her gold mine...
Gumby. She was a fun time girl. lived fast and loose. :wink:...and died pretty.....I think:C

craigb
9th February 2007, 08:34 PM
s
Gumby. She was a fun time girl. lived fast and loose. :wink:

No, she was a cheap **** whose only claim to fame was her surgically enhanced breasts.
That and the fact that she managed to scam an 89 year old rich bastard.

That's the Anna Nicole Smith story. Anything else is just bollocks.

Lignum
9th February 2007, 09:31 PM
No, she was a cheap **** whose only claim to fame was her surgically enhanced breasts.

Craig, sheez i would hate to know you and do something wrong. You obviously knew the late Anna Nicole reasonably well to be able to pass such personal judgment like that. Did she steel your wallet or something? you dont seem to happy.

Shedhand
9th February 2007, 09:37 PM

That's the Anna Nicole Smith story. Anything else is just bollocks.I just love cynics..Can I join your club. :p

Bleedin Thumb
9th February 2007, 09:40 PM

Craig she used to always speak so highly of you, shame on you.

Lignum
9th February 2007, 09:45 PM
I hate the Poms. But i have a feeling they will win with 4 balls to spare... to close :(

craigb
9th February 2007, 10:26 PM
Gee whiz, qouted four times in a row:oo: This is a record for me.

So, educate me re Anna's good points.

craigb
9th February 2007, 10:30 PM
Craig she used to always speak so highly of you,.

Yeah, well me and Anna did used to indulge in a bit of in a bit of horizontal folk dancing.

We're still friends though. :)

Waldo
9th February 2007, 10:51 PM
G'day,

My FIL was paraphrasing an interview on Macca, a guy who hosts a show an ABC Radio, back to me where someone was asked "What do you think of Holywood stars", and before he could answer I said, "Who cares", the person being interviewed said, Who cares".

One instance where we agree.

Sad for any family involved and those close to her, but she never did anything for me - darn ugly if you ask me.

Sa la vie.

Bleedin Thumb
9th February 2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, well me and Anna did used to indulge in a bit of in a bit of horizontal folk dancing.

We're still friends though. :)

Well we have something in common after all, except we never waited to get horizontal.

I'm glad your still good friends, though I prefer my friends to have a pulse.

Who would have thought the poms had it in em?

craigb
10th February 2007, 07:34 AM
I'm glad your still good friends, though I prefer my friends to have a pulse.

Yeah, me too. I didn't phrase that very well did I? :-

Doughboy
10th February 2007, 08:13 AM
I never understood the whole fascination with her. Lap dancer turned stripper turned millionaires wife, famous for being famous. Just not on my radar.

Oh yeah and she looks like the south end of a north bound camel.

Pete

Honorary Bloke
10th February 2007, 08:36 AM
To paraphrase Cliff

Who gives a rat's ring? :? Pity for the baby though, as I would any baby.

ubeaut
10th February 2007, 11:27 AM
:rico:

What the hell did she have to do with woodwork apart from seeing a lot of woodies.

What an absolute waste of bandwidth.

This thread is.
:closed: