PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Q from HWMNBO

RufflyRustic
10th February 2007, 06:12 PM
HWMNBO suddenly realised that Valentine's Day is next week.

"Whadyyawant, darrrrling?"

Out comes the Carbetec Catalogue, with all the relavant pages marked :D :D :D :D

Gumby
10th February 2007, 06:18 PM
valentines day is commercial bunkum ! :cool:

(but I hope you get a nice pressy Wendles :) )

echnidna
10th February 2007, 06:30 PM
Considering he just got a new ute,
Tell him a blank cheque to Carbatec et al should be just right

RufflyRustic
10th February 2007, 08:59 PM
He's now threatening to glue the catalogue pages together. I'm now threatening to not sign on the line for the ute :D Whom do you think will win :rotfl:

Pat
10th February 2007, 09:11 PM
Gee, I have to agree with Gumby on this one. MBGitW and I are just home from a wonderful Dining experience at 112 resturaunt at Wollongong's Rydges Hotel (I know a shameless plug for them, but the food was great!). The most that we'll do for Valentine Day is buy a card for each other, as it's more fun to purchase suprise presents for each other throughout the year. Yes Wendy, you could play hardball with the ute, but don't you get farther with honey than the whip?:D

RufflyRustic
10th February 2007, 09:21 PM
Aw Shucks! Pat!

Yeah, you're right, but it's so much fun teasing him just a little :D just like he always teases me :D

Must remember/confess that he's bought me all of my really good and expensive tools to date.

OK, he can still get the ute. :) But I'll get my happy husband back when he starts his new job in a couple of weeks. That's the best present of all.:)

dai sensei
10th February 2007, 10:46 PM
Good luck Wendy, hope you get what you want.

One advantage of being single .... hmm what will I buy for MYSELF this year. $$'s are still the usual problem though :C

Clinton1
10th February 2007, 10:53 PM
where's hubby working now Wendy... ?
Hope its a step up for him, as he seemed a very cluey bloke.

Cliff Rogers
10th February 2007, 11:21 PM
I'd like to post a link to what I have on order BUT... some spoilsport mod with just go & break the link so it didn't work. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what I'm getting BUT... I do know what it will be wrapped in. :D :D :D :D :D

AlexS
11th February 2007, 11:13 AM
.....don't you get farther with honey than the whip?:D

And just what's wrong with the whip, I'd like to know?:wink:

echnidna
11th February 2007, 11:52 AM
He's now threatening to glue the catalogue pages together.

Oh Goody, that must mean you get the complete catalogue full of tools :D

RufflyRustic
11th February 2007, 12:46 PM
Neil - yep you have a big advantage, though must agree $$ can be a pain sometimes, or the lack thereof

Clinton - It takes one to know one!:) He'll be working for a Petroleum Company, workshop manager again, but knowing him, the job will be much more than just spanners and greaseguns. He's actually happy and laughing again - even my Dad mentioned that, pretty momentous thing actually.

Cliff - a big red ribbon?:oo: :p

AlexS - RR opens mouth.... thinks twice and closes mouth:D

The whole catalogue - now there's a good idea :U I think I might go for a vice for the WIP workbench.:U

Cliff Rogers
11th February 2007, 10:21 PM
...Cliff - a big red ribbon?:oo: :p ...
Colour correct, size & material wrong. :wink: