PDA

View Full Version : A real scam- no joke dead set scam read this

bricks
11th February 2007, 09:30 PM
I recently expeirienced a scam at my local shops and since then have told everyone i know to be on the look out.

It all starts at your local shopping centre when you leave with your shopping. two beutiful girls in tight shorts and bikini tops approach you and tell you how their car has run out of petrol and they need a lift to the local servo...
Once in the car they begin talking suggestively and telling you how cute your bald head and pot belly are. Eventually they seduce you. one at a time and then both together.
Once you leave the company of the girls you realise theve stolen your wallet, mobile phone and all the change out your ashtray,

Trust me these girls are good at appearing innocent and trustworthy.

I should know Ive been scammed 6 times this week and i have $400 worth of crap i dont need now

soundman
13th February 2007, 11:04 PM
I reported that as the bunnings scam weeks ago.....you must stay with the news.... seems the gang has moved on to local shops.

cheers

squashedfrog1
13th February 2007, 11:09 PM
Actually there's another scam going around at the moment that the women folk need to be aware of. Make sure all your partners, wives, girlfriends and daughters know about this.

A man comes knocking on your front door and when a woman answers, he asks to see her breasts.

Ladies, dont do it, its a scam. He only wants to see your breasts!

Stuart
14th February 2007, 10:03 AM
Heard of that one too. Showed him mine one day and he ran screaming "my eyes my eyes"

bricks
14th February 2007, 10:02 PM
seems the gang has moved on to local shops.

cheers

Don't know about you but when i go to a hardware store, i dont come out with any money:C , probably hard for a crime gang to make a living.:D