PDA

View Full Version : Sybney Working With Wood Show

Neil
17th June 2003, 01:43 AM
Lookout NSW "U" & Doorstop will are currently heading north, making the annual pilgeimage to the Sydney WWWShow. "Beaut" is following on Thursday.

We are on Stand 90 this year (near the exit to the outside displays) and hope to see a few familiar faces and maybe a few new ones.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR FORUM MEMBERS
Bring a copy of this add to stand 90 and you will receive an extra 10% discount off any of our products. All of which are already discounted for the show. This offer excludes Rotary Sander's and Swansdown mops which have a very small markup

Even if you aren't coming to buy our products feel free to come up and make yourself known. It is good to put a face to a name. Don't be afraid to come and give Doorstop a bit of cheek, he loves it (he'll be the one with no hair or wearing a cap or beanie).

Cheers - Neil http://www.ubeaut.biz/wave.gif

oges
17th June 2003, 07:39 PM
excellent will see you both there!

coastie
17th June 2003, 08:21 PM
Yes,come on up and enjoy some of our beautiful winter weather, people still swimming in the surf down here!(and without wetsuits too!!!)
Except for three fools that went out fishing Saturday night,was blowing a gale,picked them up face down in the water Sunday 2pm.12 km southwest of Gerringong.Some people will not be told!!

craigb
18th June 2003, 10:09 AM
I'll be there on Friday

arose62
18th June 2003, 10:12 AM
Errr.... isn't it "SyDney" ???

That's the show I'm planning to go to this weekend.

Cheers,
Andrew

Rex
18th June 2003, 01:24 PM
I'll see you on Saturday (with ad in back pocket!)

coastie
20th June 2003, 08:11 PM
Just got back from the Timber Show,alas no Doorstop!.
Mrs Neil reckoned he is having a holiday,had to have his back
x-rayed!
Over indulgence in the mattress polka perhaps?
Or working too hard on the boat!

oges
23rd June 2003, 07:53 AM
I caught up with him on the saturday, quite a helpful person. Got a few products he recommended for the work I do .. think he even managed to convince SWMBO that I need more tools for the shed!

he never did give me those beauty tips....

coastie
27th June 2003, 07:13 PM
Anything awry with the back after your xrays?

Rex
28th June 2003, 10:12 AM
Doorstop - I hope you don't have to go down the track I've been forced onto . . .

here's a link to xray pics of MY back - I had surgery in 1997 and again in 1998.

My Back Xrays (http://members.optusnet.com.au/~penrex/back05.html)

If you want information or have questions about chronic back pain, just hesitate to email me (j/j)

oges
28th June 2003, 10:35 AM
only the one bag?

ubeaut
28th June 2003, 11:54 AM
Ya big girl.

Rex
29th June 2003, 12:16 AM
Heh, there's a lot to be said about bad backs . . . and NONE of it is good !!

Take it easy with your back, from experience, once it goes, it never comes back . . . but then, I'm at the 'nightmare' end of the scale re back injuries, I hope some inversion and chiropractic work solves your problem . . . the alternative sux greatly !!

journeyman Mick
29th June 2003, 10:16 PM
Doorstop, I reckon you've just got a bad case of "Carpenter's Back", ie it's just worn out. I just had an appointment with Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services last week and they're going to see what they can do with a middle aged chippie with a crook back, shoulder, elbows and wrist (plus ailing hearing and bad breath:p ). It makes you think back though, doesn't it, all those times you stood wall frames up by yourself, or threw bearers onto your shoulders or did something (which in hindsight was) equally silly. Good luck, hope the pain eases.

Mick