PDA

View Full Version : Pinkies Hurt

rond
16th February 2007, 08:21 AM
:o
I was digging a hole with a 4" hand auger for a post to install a lattice on.
(Forgetting that the shrub had overgrown an old Apricot tree stump}
merrily digging away with SWMBO looking on telling me 'what a good job' I was doing and how proud she was of my project
When WHACK
I caught the knuckle of my 'left pinkie' between the steel handle of the auger and the hidden tree stump.
:oo: What no blood [ yet] ........ just pain
Don't things hurt when there is no flesh? :C

I proceeded to tell the world about it (with tears in my eyes) as SWMBO looked on with a look of shock horror on her face
As I sit here and ponder the scar on my pinkie I wonder what hurt the most my hand or my pride ......... Please help:B

Shedhand
16th February 2007, 08:29 AM
quick...call an ambulance....get the anaesthetist in....plastic surgeon...orthopaedic surgeon....:pointlaugh: sook. Skun knuckle :rotfl:

Cheers

rond
16th February 2007, 08:55 AM
:no: I'll bet that 'Little Princes Grace' has got more compassion in her 'little pinkie' than her 'Grumpy Ole Great Grampi':doh:

'Oh you beautiful little doll'

Bleedin Thumb
16th February 2007, 09:22 AM
Rond, I hope you wittle pinky gets bwetter soon.:( :D

My Forum name is actually a bit of a tribute to my old man who couldn't pick up a hammer without drawing blood.

Whilst I am no where near as bad as him in those stakes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so to speak. :-

If I put up a post on this forum every time I drew blood Neil would run out of bandwith.:D

Shedhand
16th February 2007, 01:50 PM
Rond, I hope you wittle pinky gets bwetter soon.:( :D

My Forum name is actually a bit of a tribute to my old man who couldn't pick up a hammer without drawing blood.

Whilst I am no where near as bad as him in those stakes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so to speak. :-

If I put up a post on this forum every time I drew blood Neil would run out of bandwith.:DMaybe if you took those stoopid goggles off you could see properly and wouldn't hit your hand. :doh:

Bleedin Thumb
16th February 2007, 01:53 PM
Prescription psychedelic goggles thank you!

johnc
16th February 2007, 03:03 PM
Sorry Rond no sympathy here, the best I'd get from SWMBO is "I told you to be more careful", and second you need to get out more. That is such a minor scrape that you should have settled for a couple of swear words which helps ease the pain and just got on with it.:D

Cheers John.

Felder
16th February 2007, 03:13 PM
I received a paper cut today. :C

I sympathise with you, Rond. Come over here and I'll give you a cuddle.... :realbighug:

johnc
16th February 2007, 04:24 PM
I received a paper cut today. :C

I sympathise with you, Rond. Come over here and I'll give you a cuddle.... :realbighug:
Does this mean when we kick off the gay forum we can identify our first member? or are you just over generous with your effections Felder.

Cheers, John

Felder
16th February 2007, 04:29 PM
Does this mean when we kick off the gay forum we can identify our first member? or are you just over generous with your effections Felder.

:sleez: