PDA

View Full Version : scally mug is finally amoving

bitofascallywag
16th February 2007, 11:05 PM
ok am under weather but many things are happening

Daddles
17th February 2007, 06:01 PM
Sorry mate, some of us are a bit slower than others. What the hell are you referring to?

Richard

echnidna
18th February 2007, 10:33 AM
maybe the ceiling is spinning

Wild Dingo
19th February 2007, 11:42 AM
maybe hes moving to a saner place? :2tsup: maybe hes movin the boat to a better place? :2tsup: maybe hes just plain ? :doh:

Felder
19th February 2007, 12:34 PM
:2tsup: Bully for you, bitofascallywag! :2tsup:

:hmm: Now please tell me what you are on about. :hmm:

Gra
19th February 2007, 01:45 PM
:2tsup: Bully for you, bitofascallywag! :2tsup:

:hmm: Now please tell me what you are on about. :hmm:

I have to agree with Felder, and can you share what you are smoking, need some here
at the moment

Wild Dingo
19th February 2007, 02:58 PM
YOU WANT SOME???

I could do with some good ol fashioned circa 1970s Queensland heads.... about a pound or so would do just fine thank you :2tsup: not that I would or ever have smoked it or even know what it is :no: :no: :no: :no: but boy if what my memory of that time tells me it would be brilliant pain relief about now :2tsup: not that Id know nuffin bout them things :doh: :no: :no: :no: sssshhh its a secret :;

Gra
19th February 2007, 03:08 PM
I had a friend that used it for pain maintenance, said it worked better as there wasn't the after effects of the pain medication. You are right, might have to get some for my back, save me from trying to convince the Dr not to cut me up...:cool::cool:

Daddles
19th February 2007, 05:05 PM
Okay kiddies, the joking was just to get Scally to come up with the story. Let's keep to things that won't have Neil frowning at me.

Richard

Daddles
19th February 2007, 07:26 PM
Check your reputation Brendan :D

Richard

Wild Dingo
20th February 2007, 12:10 AM
Okay kiddies, the joking was just to get Scally to come up with the story. Let's keep to things that won't have Neil frowning at me.

Richard

ooohh pish posh yer sooky lala :q i mean he waltzes in an drops a doodoos like that an we all answer nicely if somewhat off topic for a sec or two :roll: and he doesnt return :doh: ... man thats gotta be one doosey of a hangover!! :o an in yer waltz all "oooh lets keep to the topic befor neil slaps me wrists wif a feather duster" :q

tuffen up daddleydaddles yer woos :~ :U :U

Daddles
20th February 2007, 12:17 AM
Does the term 'swish' mean anything to you Ding? Hmm?

Me has da power :devil:

Richard
psychotic in training

Wild Dingo
21st February 2007, 12:27 PM
you need me to explain the term swish? :doh:

easy mate! :2tsup:
i get right swish when i get tissyed up to go out with her highness
i did a pretty swish job on me finga the other day
that sheila in the slinky red dress looks swish eh?

i can give yer more if needed :;

hows that give you da power? mmmm?? :q

bitofascallywag
30th March 2007, 10:05 PM
i cannot even recall that post

well maybe just a little....but was i lying

no....things are a happening.....shes covered now with fence palings painted brown.......wood heater goes in the next couple a days then its spouting and water tanks....but a funny thing happened today which i have been expecting.....seems that national parks and wildlife are watching......i mean to say as if i would drop a darkie in our precious gordon river anyway????????????

Gumby
30th March 2007, 10:54 PM
you don't have any relatives in Kyogle do you :rolleyes:

Wild Dingo
30th March 2007, 11:10 PM
So you mad buggar... when you movin aboard? :2tsup:

And mate? leave the yippee yippee yaya weed alone eh? :roll: :; mixin it with that potent apple sida stuff youve been suckin down lately is messin with yer ming :doh: :U :U

oooh and you do know you can install black water tanks and a dunny onboard dont yer? might be a bit of a plan if theyre watchin yer :;

bitofascallywag
30th March 2007, 11:19 PM
where the bleeding hell is kybugle i ask
i hope its not near the kyber pass