PDA

View Full Version : It was a job for one tool... and the "Scanner"

Flowboy
1st March 2007, 04:07 PM
Pre and post destruction pics of the old workshop, with the two major protagonators.

Andy Mac
1st March 2007, 04:27 PM
Hi Flowboy,
Because you (originally) posted this in the Festool forum, I assume it means you've taken the bait, seen the light and now all other tools are superfluous... so you can throw all that other rubbish like bandsaws etc out the door!??:D :D

Cheers,

Flowboy
1st March 2007, 06:06 PM
Sorta tongue in cheek.:) Without the other bits and pieces, Band saw, planes, SCMS and of course, the scanner I' still be making toothpicks.

Garden Shed seems a bit obtuse. Never really thought about that much hardware in a Garden shed (like the one behind the Carport):?

Shedhand
1st March 2007, 07:59 PM
Pre and post destruction pics of the old workshop, with the two major protagonators.thats a AAAA++++ disgrace. lucky I didn't see it earlier as you'd be gettin a visit from the worksafe guys... :D how on earth did you ever get anything done . :?

Honorary Bloke
1st March 2007, 11:31 PM
Rob,

I think you've posted a pic of my shed by mistake! :wink: I'll have to take a look outside to see if it's now dismantled. :oo: And you did it all with your C12.

[BTW, the protagonator is gorgeous! Mine is a Manx, one of a pair. Her brother sadly passed on a few years ago. :( ]