PDA

View Full Version : Heart Bandsawn Box

Bwillie
7th March 2007, 12:33 PM
Ok, I hope he doesn't shoot me, but a close friend of mine made this box. It's cute and he's getting a lot of response for it. I think it's one of his signature boxes.

ICN,

Bill

Sculptured Box
7th March 2007, 01:58 PM
To Whom it may Concern. Well done, an interesting way of presenting a heart shape.

Bill, can you encourage your friend to "come out" to receive his due praise?

Don Mc.
7th March 2007, 04:14 PM
Very Nice, well thought out. Excellent finish
Don Mc.

ss_11000
7th March 2007, 06:16 PM
thats cool...

Bwillie
7th March 2007, 09:07 PM
To Whom it may Concern. Well done, an interesting way of presenting a heart shape.

Bill, can you encourage your friend to "come out" to receive his due praise?

Thanks Tony,

That's the idea. I sent him a link to this post. I'm hoping he'll do just that as he's a great band saw boxmaker, and is one of the teachers at WoodCraft. He deserves the praise, so I'm kinda forcing this on him.:D

ICN,

Bill

kazels2j
8th March 2007, 07:22 AM
Ok, I hope he doesn't shoot me, but a close friend of mine made this box. It's cute and he's getting a lot of response for it. I think it's one of his signature boxes.

ICN,

Bill
i want to thank bwillie for posting this box. it is a original design, which i have made in many different sizes, usually to fit the wood i selected. this particular wood is bloodwood with a natural danish oil finish and buffed with the beal system. as soon as i learn how, i will post other sizes and some additional forms of bandsaw boxes. thank you all for your comments, they help make me a better maker of sawdust.

ptc
8th March 2007, 09:31 AM
finish is great.
waiting to see more.
welcome to the club.

Sculptured Box
8th March 2007, 03:14 PM
i want to thank bwillie for posting this box. it is a original design, which i have made in many different sizes, usually to fit the wood i selected. this particular wood is bloodwood with a natural danish oil finish and buffed with the beal system. as soon as i learn how, i will post other sizes and some additional forms of bandsaw boxes. thank you all for your comments, they help make me a better maker of sawdust.

Welcome to the best bandsawn box makers forum internationally, we share information about the makin' and only seldom does the conversation stray from that purpose.

I look forward to seeing more of your work displayed here,

Good Health

echnidna
8th March 2007, 03:59 PM
Welcome to the best bandsawn box makers forum internationally, we share information about the makin' and only seldom does the conversation stray from that purpose.

I look forward to seeing more of your work displayed here,

Good Health

Wot, you mean all the hijackers are slipping up !!! :D