PDA

View Full Version : Well Done!!

watson
8th March 2007, 09:24 PM
I have the wwf videos on my desktop and when I get the chance I play the particular one I'm interested in over & over until I've got it down.
So far I have (from the videos) built:
a mini cyclone....which is fan-bloody-tastic!! I can sand all day...saw all day...rout all day... without spending two hours picking wood dust and chips out of my nose.....( I could post pictures......of the picking and grinning).......but decorum gets the better of me.
Great!
I also own a GMC thicknesser, and no matter how I tried I couldn't collect the amount of crud these things throw out. There it is on the video.......took me 25 minutes to make.....'cos I had a smoke and a coffee half way through......connected it up...run a couple of bits of wood through.......nothing on the floor.......nothing on the machine.......
All in the bin of the mini- cyclone!
So thanks for that. A brilliant idea. ( after the ads I also went and had my prostate check...next week I'm going for another one.....I decided I like it!!):oo:
So thanks to all the people responsible. To the presenters/renderers/computer whizzes/ distributors and all involved. Good Stuff!

Regards,
Noel :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

echnidna
9th March 2007, 07:44 AM
( after the ads I also went and had my prostate check...next week I'm going for another one.....I decided I like it!!). Good Stuff!

Watson, don't forget to video it. :D :D :D :D

And thanks to everyone involved in the videos :2tsup: :2tsup: :2tsup: :2tsup:

Wood Butcher
9th March 2007, 07:55 AM
( after the ads I also went and had my prostate check...next week I'm going for another one.....I decided I like it!!). Good Stuff!Watson you are a sick, sick little man:D

Honorary Bloke
9th March 2007, 08:10 AM
( after the ads I also went and had my prostate check...next week I'm going for another one.....I decided I like it!!):oo:

If you liked that, I highly recommend the sigmoidoscopy. :rolleyes: :D :oo:

echnidna
9th March 2007, 09:12 AM
Good one HB :2tsup: :2tsup: :2tsup: :2tsup: :cool:

watson
9th March 2007, 05:02 PM
Nah! Done that one! The examination and operation included a microphone as well and what felt like and worked like an overlocker. No anaesthetic.....fun

tonysa
20th March 2007, 10:08 PM
good stuff guys - rofl

i worry about you watson, i really do

but hopefully you got the all clear

cheers
tonysa

ps glad u found the chip collector vid useful :)

sea dragon
20th March 2007, 11:54 PM
Guys,
The goodwill from the videos is palpable. The sense of doing something for others and getting a high from it, great stuff.
Thanks to all who contributed and continue to make this such a great site.
I have been reading for ages, but every so often, there are so many messages that make it essential to respond. What a great site, full of such great members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all of you who have contributed.